Maximino007

(FAMILY FRIENDLY) Doomnack X SCP-1471

Posted  Edited by Maximino007

WARNING!

CONTAINS CRINGE, FURRIES,

AND A VERY HAPPY DOOMNACK.

(I was listening to Bruno Mars - Treasure while writing this fanfiction)

SCP-1471's Article: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1471

Doomnack's Article: https://gflclan.com/profile/24903-dominick/

When it all started...

Doomnack was scrolling through his phone, looking at... happy stuff. Most likely happy photos...

Until suddenly when he was about to... shoot a water gun, a text message was sent by an unknown phone number.

Being the incredible smart genius Doomnack is, he read the random text message.

It said this, word by word: "HEY MAN CHECK THIS OUT IT'S SO COOL!!! 😎"

Before Doomnack could respond to this... cool... text message, he was sent a photo of a...

happy black furred anthropomorphic animal with a skull as it's head.

Doomnack's imaginary lollipop friend became very happy from the photo because the lollipop was looking for... a friend...

Doomnack was then sent a link by the random text and Doomnack downloaded the app called "MalO ver1.0.0" in 2.5 seconds.

After Downloading MalO ver1.0.0... (24 Hours)

Excited, Doomnack couldn't wait to get some... happy... images of the anthropomorphic animal.

Some time after getting the app the anthropomorphic animal started appearing at familiar locations in photos sent to Doomnack.

Every time Doomnack saw a photo of the anthropomorphic animal, also known as SCP-1471-A, Doomnack's lollipop would get... happier...

SCP-1471-A was at places that Doomnack was at such as Walmart, McDonald's, a pole club with females AND Furry con.

Doomnack was consuming his own imaginary happy lollipop as he was looking at these images of the anthropomorphic animal.

2 Days Later... (48 Hours)

Doomnack went to a McDonald's.

After he ate his delicious Big Mac and went his way home, he got another photo sent to him.

As Doomnack checked the photo, he realized the photo was the same anthropomorphic animal.

It was at the exact same McDonald's Doomnack was at earlier! It was eating a nice meaty Big Mac.

Doomnack rushed back into the McDonald's, looking around for the anthropomorphic animal.

He did not find the anthropomorphic animal anywhere.

Doomnack was expecting to give his lollipop some sweet, sweet friendship onto it. Doomnack was sad.

The anthropomorphic animal was even eating the same food! They were a perfect fit.

The Next Day... (72 Hours)

Doomnack woke up and remembered what happened yesterday. He couldn't find his true love.

He sighed and poured in some milk, and then the cereal. Milk splashed everywhere. "Just great..." Doomnack thought.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated and Doomnack checked what it was now, hoping for it to cheer up his miserable morning.

He received an image of the anthropomorphic animal, burger crumbs in it's mouth, standing in the bathroom of Doomnack's home.

Happiness jolted into Doomnack. He quickly ran to the bathroom, expecting a anthropomorphic animal to be in there.

As Doomnack opened the door, he was surprised to see... Nothing. Absolutely nothing in his bathroom.

Doomnack miserably continued on with his day, receiving some photos of SCP-1471-A as his day went on.

Doomnack talked about the whole thing about the anthropomorphic animal to Gary and Gary responded by saying

"Oh yeah, I have my own furry too. His name is Haxray" Gary said while giggling.

Doomnack was sad that he was lonely and that Gary was doing happy stuff with Haxray.

After a few hours, Doomnack fell asleep in his bed.

The Next Day... (96 Hours)

In the morning, Doomnack opened his eyes, surprised to see the anthropomorphic animal at the corner of his eye.

Doomnack quickly faced the anthropomorphic animal, it was the exact one he has seen in the photos!

Doomnack jumped out of bed, grabbed the anthropomorphic animal and threw it onto the bed.

Doomnack told the anthropomorphic animal to wait there as he went to the kitchen and grabbed two Popsicles.

He then gave the anthropomorphic animal a Popsicle. They proceeded to suck on the Popsicle until there was nothing left.

When they finished consuming the Popsicle, they were panting.

"You are mine now." Doomnack said while smirking.

A Few Days After That...

"You may now kiss the bride" SCP-323 said as Doomnack and SCP-1471-A were kissing each other's cheeks. 

Not the lips. This has to be family friendly after all or this will get deleted again.

A child suddenly popped out of thin air and said "Daddy!" (yeah, kissing each other's cheeks is how you make a child.)

"It's a boy!" Doomnack S C R E A M E D . Doomnack and SCP-1471-A began to hug the human, anthropomorphic animal infant.

Now Doomnack has a wife and now a child and they lived an infinitely happy life.

THE END!!!

You can go home now.

Edit: I made google translate read this to me and I lost my shit.

Edited by Maximino007

This is a work of art, now i want a haxray x gary fanfic. Haxray is the bottom boy of course.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...