TomRiddle

TomRiddle's Admin Application

My name: Mike (Tom, ingame)

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198195446733/

Playtime: 133 Hours

Admin Sponsor(s): @Darkling @bballallan @King_Wailord @Ahsim

Why do you want to become admin: I would like to become an Admin because I feel like my time playing on the Jailbreak server I have become someone to look to for the 'Non' staff members, when ever i can help someone in game and out of game i will always listen to people and i think that shows in-game for these people. when ever there is any sort of dispute or debate happening in the server i always try my hardest to make sure it doesn't get 'Out of hand' or stopping the game from being enjoyable for others. as well as that, on the other side of things, I would like to think that i know when to have a joke and when to be more 'laid back' with the server. I'm familiar with the rules and when ever i need anything being answered or to double check any situation in game I'm always using the in-game admin chat to contact other admins, and also very friendly with others in the sense that, I can be very relaxed about the game and i almost never get 'angry' with anything while on the server. and i think that shows with my 'sense of humor' and when it is time to not be joking. All together i think I'm very relaxed, never angry but can get serious when it comes down to it.

Why should we accept you: I think that i should be accepted because I feel the server lacks someone who is online as much as i am and is also willing to go as far as i do for newer players. Also have to mention my experience with dealing with situations made obvious from me being Operator/Admin on Surf for almost a year. I feel this helps me with dealing with people in game fairly. Once again I would like to bring up the fact that i rarely get angry/upset with in game shenanigans even when they are directed towards me. I understand when things are taken too far and can deal with them effectively. When dealing with an incident I can accept the fact that someone made a mistake, let them know the mistake and move on and let that be the end of it whether its something to do with a free-day Etc. Just to mention again that i feel like I'm very friendly with other staff members from different servers, and I generally don't an 'enemy' or anything stupid like that. If there is a problem i like to just get it out and them move on without any sort of drama. I also tend to play throughout the night (GMT) until very late, meaning I can deal with situations all through the night. When generally there is a lack of admins coming online.

Extra Information: I will always be on steam as I'm currently looking for work i spend most of my current time wasted on the computer so if anyone needs anything answered etc that's where u will find me, so i do waste my life on the computer. 

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by bballallan

HUGE +1 Confirming Sponsorship

There really aint no cons about him he my boi =)

Maybe play ct more?

Everything else about you is a positive:

Friendly

Knows rules

Admin on other GFL servers

Active

I could go more into detail, but I dont think its necessary,

Good Luck on your admin app, Looking forward for a possible new person on the team =)

Edited by bballallan

Thank you @TomRiddle for your interest in becoming an admin.

I am going to currently say +1

Pros

Active

Know's Admins

Active On TS

Know's Rules

Knows commands

Already admin on another server

Cons

I know you are playing CT more, and I've heard you are good. 

I just want to see a bit more for CT.

Things to Work On

Your gambling addiction

I can't be the only one with skins on the server :B|:

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle
11 minutes ago, bballallan said:

HUGE +1 Confirming Sponsorship

There really aint no cons about him he my boi =)

Maybe play ct more?

Everything else about you is a positive:

Friendly

Knows rules

Admin on other GFL servers

Active

I could go more into detail, but I dont think its necessary,

Good Luck on your admin app, Looking forward for a possible new person on the team =)

Thanks man, glad to see people actually like me :^) and u are the man, man :)

Edited by TomRiddle

Achievements

• 4 minutes ago, iPro said:

Thank you @TomRiddle for your interest in becoming an admin.

I am going to currently say +1

Pros

Active

Know's Admins

Active On TS

Know's Rules

Knows commands

Already admin on another server

Cons

I know you are playing CT more, and I've heard you are good. 

I just want to see a bit more for CT.

Things to Work On

Your gambling addiction

I can't be the only one with skins on the server :B|:

Thanks man, and yeah i have been playing alot more ct recently and nice to see you noticed :) and PS i think ive already ripped my inventory hah

Achievements

Confirming my sponsor.

Maybe I'm more biased towards you then the others but I don't care. 

You will be a great addition to the team! WHEN you get admin.

+ fucking 1

Achievements

Posted  Edited by King_Wailord

X*X+6x+9= +1

[edit] (Confirming Sponsorship) I feel that the other admins have already said everything, I think you'd be great on the team! Good luck :)

Edited by King_Wailord

Achievements

Hey @TomRiddle,

I am going to be Neutral since I really haven't seen you play CT, enforce ruled or online at the same time as me. I can see that you are online and stabile which is good but due to time differences we do not really play that much together :-( I know you are a good guy but do not think that I am capable of giving you a + or a - therefore im neutral. Hopefully we get to play together when I get back ;-)

Good luck with the rest of your application.

Nerd

Achievements

3 hours ago, King_Wailord said:

X*X+6x+9= +1

I feel that the other admins have already said everything, I think you'd be great on the team! Good luck :)

You had to include a equation which can't ever actually equal +1 

God damn it dude 

Achievements

Hello @TomRiddle! I am really glad you are applying for a position in our server!

Before giving my verdict, I have to ask you a few questions, which I hope you answer sincerely and in a serious manner.

You are currently a Server Admin on the Surf Timer server, do you know how to use SourceBans? (Mute/Gag/Silence/Ban)

Have you ever had any issues with other Server Admins on GFL, regardless of the server they admin on?

Are you ready to follow the guidelines imposed by me and @HackingPotato?

Are you a 'team player'? By that I mean, are you ready to co-operate with other Administrators which may have different opinions?

Do you consider 'learning' a pleasure?

Are you willing to learn and 'do the cooking by the book'? :lenny: 

That is all for now.

Thanks!

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle
11 minutes ago, Leks said:

Hello @TomRiddle! I am really glad you are applying for a position in our server!

Before giving my verdict, I have to ask you a few questions, which I hope you answer sincerely and in a serious manner.

You are currently a Server Admin on the Surf Timer server, do you know how to use SourceBans? (Mute/Gag/Silence/Ban)

Have you ever had any issues with other Server Admins on GFL, regardless of the server they admin on?

Are you ready to follow the guidelines imposed by me and @HackingPotato?

Are you a 'team player'? By that I mean, are you ready to co-operate with other Administrators which may have different opinions?

Do you consider 'learning' a pleasure?

Are you willing to learn and 'do the cooking by the book'? :lenny: 

That is all for now.

Thanks!

Hey Leks, and yes i am familiar with the sourceban commands and web, as for issues with other server admins goes, i can only recall one 'dispute' with an admin which we sorted outside of the server (Teamspeak) other than that one time i do like to think im very friendly with other admins, once again i wont ever have any sort of 'enemy' or any 'grudge' with anyone i like to just keep the drama like that under control and make sure it doesn't cause any issue with anyone. Im ready to learn even more about the great server that is Jailbreak and i hope i do get the chance too. As im very friendly with about everyone i think that helps with the 'team player' situation, any advice i get given i will learn from and any advice or tips i can give to people i also will go out of my way to help them. 

Thanks again.

Edited by TomRiddle

Achievements

Posted  Edited by KeeD
23 hours ago, King_Wailord said:

X*X+6x+9= +1

[edit] (Confirming Sponsorship) I feel that the other admins have already said everything, I think you'd be great on the team! Good luck :)

9 + 6x + x * x = +1 = 8 / 7 = X = 1,14285!. I solved it!
And its a +1 from me too. However I want you to become better at math! >:3

Edited by KeeD

Posted  Edited by Leks

So yesterday I was making my way home and a random dickbaby jumped out of the bushes, and obviously, I got kinda scared because that dickbaby had a really big baby dick. So I ask him what's his name and he says it's dickbaby and I say hello dickbaby and he says hello what's your name and I say my name is Leks and he says hello Leks how are you and I say I am good dickbaby, how about you and he says I am good you scared me though and I say no you scared me and that is how you got accepted.

Edited by Leks

yeah.gif