SashaGrey

DarkRP DOUBLE MONEY WEEKEND!!

I’m sure many of you know we have just relaunched our DarkRP server a bit a ago! The only down side is getting the economy and population going, and so to fix that and make you want to join the server we are introducing a Double Money Weekend!!! Have you wanted to make a $17,000 in minutes? Then this weekend is for you!Instead of making around $2,000 per fuel bucket you are going to make around $4,000, and instead of $7,000 for 20lbs of meth you are going to make $14,000! So instead of it taking 4 years to make $17,000, it is only going to take about 30-40 minutes of grinding! Then after that point the sky's your limit on how much you can make.

Our hope is to draw people to DarkRP with money, and the end game is to build a following for this server. A lot of work has gone into it, and it deserves to do well. We are hoping this is the kick start the server population and economic wise. 

This magical weekend will start this Friday (6/24/2016) and go to Monday (6/27/2016). This is the time to give our server a chance, and  we are sure you will fall in love with it. 

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

I can't wait! I hope you guys get a good amount of players!

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Posted  Edited by Stick - Edit Reason: buggers

Holy shit $14,000 from one 20lb batch of meth on a double weekend? That's still $1000 less than what Purge normally gives you. However, since Purge is about 250% more autistic than what i assume DarkRP is like (or...will be like) i'll say some things to people. Good luck with the server, guys. Lol

Edited by Stick
buggers

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

10 minutes ago, Cypher said:

The economy is a little more balanced. Nobody should be able to buy the most expensive cars by playing for 2 days in off hours. 

This. DarkRP has been built for the long term. It is not too little where people feel like they are not accomplishing anything and not too much where they are making millions in a few hours. This economy was built from the ground up and designed to keep players on and interested. Sometime in the future, there will be additional methods of making money to spice up people's play style. Until then, the economy we have right now is as balanced as it can be.

Additionally, Purge is a separate entity. We do not plan on taking much influence from it. We need to be different since we can't have two RP servers with the exact same addons, economies, etc. In the future, please try to stray away from comparing the two servers and look at each of them as their own individual parts of GFL (not an attack on you @Stick, just had to be clarified to those judging DarkRP since it is not an exact Purge clone).

Still wanting this to be on either Purge/DarkRP as a way to make money.

https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/1395/gterminal-advanced-darkrp-hacking-module-

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png