Gamer4Life

Sponsors. Just hear me out

I looked at our amount of players and income and activity that we have DAILY.

Now Company's Like, Msi, EVGA, Newegg, Amazon, G2a, etc we could sponsor them and get rewarded like press content and free games or products etc or maybe even discounts.

I can get in contact with them and talk to them about it and get roy or someone to talk to them if roy or anyone is up for talking to them.

I think this would be a good idea and bring more focus onto this community and it would help us advance. 

12 hours ago, Cypher said:

I swore we were done with this guy. WHO LET THIS ONE SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS.

Its called forgiving.

If you have a bad opinion about me then please go somewhere else and do not talk to me :) 

I came here to have fun not be treated by shit heads like you ;) 

7 hours ago, Gamer4Life said:

Its called forgiving.

If you have a bad opinion about me then please go somewhere else and do not talk to me :) 

Sorry man, a lot of people agree with him. If someone has a bad opinion, it's okay for them to say it. You can't expect everyone to agree with you. 

Sorry, but instead of acting like a jackass, how about taking criticism like a man and deal with it?

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Okay, So you know how basically on all the servers, you're basically begging us to donate.

If you just get some sponsors, You don't gotta worry about it.

Cause on the majority of your servers you already have ads playing the moment you join the server.

So why not just go all the way, and get sponsors.

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

Posted  Edited by iPro
9 hours ago, Gamer4Life said:

Its called forgiving.

Calling him profanities is just making you look more rude. He took the time to read your post and comment his opinion.

The only opinion you will get in life won't always be positive, you have to learn to deal with the criticism and negative opinions.

So far nobody has agreed with your idea so I think this is taking it kind of far by saying as to what he should do for just leaving an opinion.

I don't say this to be "mean" or "rude" but to try to help, if you think people will only give you good opinions, you should get used to the bad ones.

Thanks for reading,

Best Regards, iPro

Edited by iPro

1 hour ago, iPro said:

Calling him profanities is just making you look more rude. He took the time to read your post and comment his opinion.

The only opinion you will get in life won't always be positive, you have to learn to deal with the criticism and negative opinions.

So far nobody has agreed with your idea so I think this is taking it kind of far by saying as to what he should do for just leaving an opinion.

I don't say this to be "mean" or "rude" but to try to help, if you think people will only give you good opinions, you should get used to the bad ones.

Thanks for reading,

Best Regards, iPro

:thumbsup: agreed

Posted  Edited by Bae
3 hours ago, The_Teddy_Bear_Muffin said:

Okay, So you know how basically on all the servers, you're basically begging us to donate.

If you just get some sponsors, You don't gotta worry about it.

Cause on the majority of your servers you already have ads playing the moment you join the server.

So why not just go all the way, and get sponsors.

In what server is begging you to donate? No one is forcing anyone to donate, if they chose to donate that's on them. If it's because of the MOTD ADs, then I guess I could see why it's asking for you to donate. But its your choice to decide if you're okay with the MOTD ADs or not, if you don't like it, then donate to avoid it popping up on your screen. But other than, its a choice. And it's only Gmod side that has MOTD ADs as far as I know. 

GFL use to do sponsors in the past but as far as I've remember, I don't think we're going to be doing that as of yet or any time at all. I may be wrong, and it may be best for the higher ups to respond but considering what happen in the past and how we're just slowly rising back up, I don't think it'll happen. That's just my personal opinion, don't rage or argue with me. I can be stupid but meh.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

54 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

you know you could have just liked his post to show you agree right?

But hey you gotta reach rainbow some way right :lenny:

no u