HopsiN

Application Requirements Sugg.

1. You need to be a Member for at least 7 Days to apply for a position.

2. You must be active on the server you are applying for and be active on the forums.

3. In order for your application to be accepted, you need support from Trial Admins/Admins+

4. Do not bug or harass  Trial Admins/Admins+ in any form or manner just to get them to view your application.

5. You have to report at least 4-5 cheaters from the server you are applying for on the forums.

6. Do not spam the Staff In Charge of the server you're applying to have a look at your application. (Will result in an automatic denial of your application)

7. You must wait 1 week if your application is denied.

• If you fail to abide by this rule, and you will have to wait another week (this may vary depending on severity)

8. You must be able to read/speak/write fluent English. 

• We need Server Admins who can be able to communicate effectively with Members/Admins and players in game.
  • This also means not using a online translator to assist you.

9. You can not apply for a position if you are currently admin on another server (double clanning).

• We seek Members who will prioritize gflclan. over other communities.
  • We will not accept "Oh yeah I can split my time between both clans" for an answer.

Is this a suggestion for all the cs:go servers in general, or do you have some specific server in mind?
I am asking this because most servers have their own custom minimum requirements that players need to have before applying, such as Jailbreak.

About your 5th point, I don't think it is that big of a deal. Let's say, one is applying for Surf Timer. I don't really think there will that many cheaters in that game mode, IF there will be any cheaters at all.

Regarding your 9th point, I don't agree with this.

I feel like players need freedom, and chaining them to one community is not exactly the best way to do it.

The others are just somewhat common sense, like, if you're going to apply for admin, obviously you need to be active on servers and forums, lol.

yeah.gif

Will changing it What about 1-2 Report cheater,Anything At least we should know who can get this job or no or catch a player pro between cheater.

Should Enough Experience 

I'd say the just  requirements for servers cs go, for apply admin.

Talk about fluent english... what are you even trying to say here?

25 minutes ago, HopsiN said:

I'd say the just  requirements for servers cs go, for apply admin.

I also believe it is up to each servers manager to ensure that the general requirements are met besides the server specific ones (often in another post than the application format). Most of your points are general requirements and some are just not optimal as Leks stated at nr. 9 as an example.

spamming staff for sponsor is as stated spamming which should be dealt with accordingly and therefore be a -1 or con depending on severity. Waiting to re-apply is a common requirement and I dont think any server goes without it or even has it as low as 1 week :-)

Nerd

Achievements

6 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Talk about fluent english... what are you even trying to say here?

I also believe it is up to each servers manager to ensure that the general requirements are met besides the server specific ones (often in another post than the application format). Most of your points are general requirements and some are just not optimal as Leks stated at nr. 9 as an example.

spamming staff for sponsor is as stated spamming which should be dealt with accordingly and therefore be a -1 or con depending on severity. Waiting to re-apply is a common requirement and I dont think any server goes without it or even has it as low as 1 week :-)

Anyway It's your Opinion.

A requirement for all servers cs:go to apply admin.

But it's up to the server specific manager to choose the requirements and it's impossible to make a general scheme for all server since each mod is very different from the others

Nerd

Achievements

Even though this is already solved and most likely rejected, I'll say my input.

1. Member is easy to get and although that is a requirement to get before you can apply for admin, but it doesn't work like that. We don't revoke membership, it's not a thing so staying as a member for specific amount of time is something that doesn't affect anything. 

2. That's common sense and some server requires you to be active also on either discord or Teamspeak.

3. That's a vouch/sponsor that managers can decide if they want that on their application template.

4. That's already a rule.

5. That's different for each server. 

6. That's up to manager.

7. That one is way too short. At least it's a month or so to reapply. People don't change in just less than a week.

8. We are an English server but it is not everyone's first language to understand fluently.

9. Unfortunately, this is something the admin can decide. If they can balance time, that's them. So no I don't think this should be a rule. And if you haven't noticed since I believe you're new here, most of the people here are admins every where or in more than one server and it's not against the rule.

(Typed in mobile, sorry for mistakes)

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Benroyjam
8 hours ago, HopsiN said:

5. You have to report at least 4-5 cheaters from the server you are applying for on the forums

9. You can not apply for a position if you are currently admin on another server (double clanning).

• We seek Members who will prioritize gflclan. over other communities.
  • We will not accept "Oh yeah I can split my time between both clans" for an answer.

For #5, it depends on the server and divisions. Requirements all over the servers would cause no admins to be applied. 

For #9, there is no such thing double clanning rule in GFL, and it should not be. There are multiple reasons behind this, and we have multiple admins who are already doing this. You just have to balance your time between servers. 

Edited by Benroyjam

76561198043643390.png

I'm so confused why this is topic exists. It's not your job to come up with this. You're not even admin on any servers.

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

14 minutes ago, _Eli said:

I'm so confused why this is topic exists. It's not your job to come up with this. You're not even admin on any servers.

It is just a suggestion, anyone is free to suggest things to be implemented. 
But, some suggestions need to have some insight behind them.

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by _Eli
2 minutes ago, Leks said:

It is just a suggestion, anyone is free to suggest things to be implemented. 
But, some suggestions need to have some insight behind them.

It seemed more like he was stating rules, oh I missed sugg.

Edited by _Eli

STEAM 

Posted  Edited by Qiadox - Edit Reason: added tldr
28 minutes ago, _Eli said:

It seemed more like he was stating rules

Sugg. is used as an abbreviation for suggestion, regardless I have to agree with @Leks. Implying that members have no place discussing rules or administration is like saying customers have no place in discussing how soup is made in a resturant. Sure most people have no idea how to properly make soup, but you might have an unannounced world renowned soup chef come into your restaurant or a virtuoso tier amateur.

While I do believe that this post is largely irrelevant due to most of the suggestions being already in place or poorly thought out. My recommendation for @HopsiN to prevent this issue in the future is to add exemptions(conditions) more frequently (every suggestion). This will encourage the following:

• The post being taken more seriously
  • make the intention of the poster easier to interpret
  • makes the poster appear more professional and passionate about their suggestions

While one can easily say we should be able to see these conditions for ourselves, we're busy people and have obligations that supersede the magnitude of observation required to arrive on this information, and may result in misinterpretation.

tldr: be more specific

Edited by Qiadox
added tldr

Former CSGO Deathrun Admin

Former CSGO TTT Manager

1 hour ago, Qiadox said:

Implying that members have no place discussing rules or administration

i agree with discussion but It seemed to me he was saying these were his rules. but I see what hes saying and i mostly agree with him.

STEAM 

• 4 weeks later...