rapperdan

2 hours later

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

I had to make a new post since the CA's that I asked did not want to move the post.

EumAMdjsQ3iFgjSGJ5fGww.png

Qp8ViIRUTTWOuLX-hygLkQ.png

@denros 

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Joshy said:

This is a great way to rub off of people in the wrong way.  Did this really deserve a thread?  It looks like a very specific issue pertaining to you, and probably could have been worked on through PM.  What are people suppose to do?  Support?  Deny?  Amend your "suggestion?"

Youre really hot

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

1 minute ago, Joshy said:

This is a great way to rub off of people in the wrong way.  Did this really deserve a thread?  It looks like a very specific issue pertaining to you, and probably could have been worked on through PM.  What are people suppose to do?  Support?  Deny?  Amend your "suggestion?"

When something does not work as intended? it should not be brought up? if it's only a issue I am having because the ignore settings don't work the right way it should not be addressed is that what you are saying? I gave ample amount of time for the data bases cache to go through example being 2 hours hey man do I wait a day a year for the cache to reload?

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: follow up
18 minutes ago, rapperdan said:
24 minutes ago, Joshy said:

When something does not work as intended? it should not be brought up? if it's only a issue I am having because the ignore settings don't work the right way it should not be addressed is that what you are saying? I gave ample amount of time for the data bases cache to go through example being 2 hours hey man do I wait a day a year for the cache to reload?

I didn't say it shouldn't be brought up.  It's just you're making an entire suggestion thread - a snarky one at that - and then tagging only one person because nobody else could contribute to this.  It's not a suggestion.

edit:

I don't understand what there is to "learn" from this.  Feel free to enlighten me, but I don't believe it's worth another post going back and forth on this.  I'm calling this out because you've expressed to me, that you feel targeted sometimes, and things like this is an easy way to seed a bias even though they are trying their best to overlook it.  I know you're a pretty clever guy, and so I don't know why you do things like this.

edit:

No.  PM > thread.

Edited by Joshy
follow up

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

2 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I didn't say it shouldn't be brought up.  It's just you're making an entire suggestion thread - a snarky one at that - and then tagging only one person because nobody else could contribute to this.  It's not a suggestion.

meh I feel as though logging issues is good. I've dealt with many things in PM's but I feel as though logging issues like this so others can learn from this. Is that a problem? Also who knows perhaps other people have this issue and never said anything about it and now they can. Also if someone has a fix for this issue and could explain something say if it's an IPS limitation for status updates and such. All I am seeking is a logical answer to this and possible a fix.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

20 minutes ago, Joshy said:

edit:

I don't understand what there is to "learn" from this.  Feel free to enlighten me, but I don't believe it's worth another post going back and forth on this.  I'm calling this out because you've expressed to me, that you feel targeted sometimes, and things like this is an easy way to seed a bias even though they are trying their best to overlook it.  I know you're a pretty clever guy, and so I don't know why you do things like this.

Ok so this fix did not work 

46 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

I had to make a new post since the CA's that I asked did not want to move the post.

If you look at that, that is the reason why I made a new post. The issue I thought would get solved with that fix never did. I asked a two CA's they did not want to be bothered. Does that explain things?

also before anyone says it was moved for a reason. I said to move it and the issue persisted.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

@denros has already replied. If you're having the same problem message him privately. No need to make another responds just because you want to "react" to someone's comments that you blocked. Also I suggest not showing off the people you have blocked because it can cause unnecessary drama.

Thanks ~Joel

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png

25 minutes ago, JoelSmith said:

@denros has already replied. If you're having the same problem message him privately. No need to make another responds just because you want to "react" to someone's comments that you blocked. Also I suggest not showing off the people you have blocked because it can cause unnecessary drama.

Thanks ~Joel

Can you photo shop that stuff for me so it does not show not sure how I would go about doing that without sharing necessary information that could help solve the issue. Also I was never going to react just wanted to read it...

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae

If you're going to be an asshole, I'll have you know if you could stop. This was very immature in all sense. Can you seriously stop using me as an example? Because that's really upsetting and sad. 

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Dan how is this not obvious to you? You have her posts hidden... off course any post with her is going to be hidden. Status updates are still posts. 

I thought you would be clever enough to figure that out. I also do not appreciate this topic. You don't like being targeted yet you constantly make 'edgy' topics that offend others. It's not funny it's stupid you been seriously called out here so I would stop this in the future. 

You are a member acceptor, I don't want you acting this way. If you want to make suggestions do it but don't make it also a topic to be cheeky to others.