Pineapple_From_State_Farm

Jailbreak unban apeal

Name:[turtle]Pineapple

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61445754

Ban Reason:Mrdm

Banned By:doctordj

Ban Time:1 week

Why should you be unbanned? because I'm quite certain that this staff member in particular didn't understand why I had killed those prisoners, they had run into the armoury so I killed them each time they entered (from outside of course). That is  the only instance of large amounts of death from my hand that I can think of in the entire time I've played on this  server (excluding war days and other days that mostly  involve PvP and instances of mass rebeling).

Tagging @DoctorDJ

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Glenn

i didnt se it happened but i never seen this guy break a rule so i dont believe he actually did i think might be a misunderstanding but thats what i think i wasnt there tho.   (My computer is so laggy)

Edited by Glenn

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Posted  Edited by Narus

Just my input, doesn't have to since I wasn't on, but the guy follows rules and i haven't seen a problem with it, i got a message from him saying he was banned because he killed a bunch of people in the armory, highly doubt he would mass rdm but there is a chance.

[turtle]Pineapple: i got banned cause an admin didnt ask any questions when i killed a  bunch of ppl in armory XD
Narus: wait guardbanned or banned
[turtle]Pineapple: week ban
Narus: ok so what caused it?
[turtle]Pineapple: ppl ran into armory
[turtle]Pineapple: i killed them
[turtle]Pineapple: 2 rounds later
[turtle]Pineapple: well
[turtle]Pineapple: one round
[turtle]Pineapple: and he bans me XD

(Also thank you for using the correct format =D looks nice) (@Glenn)

Edited by Narus

I'd say this is partially my fault because I gave DJ the go ahead to ban, however, I thought he was talking about another guard about how he killed almost everyone for leaving cells even though he didn't say leaving was KOS until after. But this may have been for a different incident DJ experienced, so I'll wait for his response. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Idk why im nor getting notifications of these taggs rip but anyways this ban wasnt from the armoury kills. It was because 3 people were killed for leaving cells and the warden didnt say leaving cells was kos i asked @Faex and @Jat02 if the command was given jat said no and faex gave me the ok for the ban even though he wasnt talking about you there were 3 deaths in the logs so i went ahead with the ban not sure if the ban is still active or not but if it is ill remove it.

14 hours ago, DoctorDJ said:

Idk why im nor getting notifications of these taggs rip but anyways this ban wasnt from the armoury kills. It was because 3 people were killed for leaving cells and the warden didnt say leaving cells was kos i asked @Faex and @Jat02 if the command was given jat said no and faex gave me the ok for the ban even though he wasnt talking about you there were 3 deaths in the logs so i went ahead with the ban not sure if the ban is still active or not but if it is ill remove it.

This really confused me. I was RDMed, and so were quite a few others. I was RDMed by some one else, and not pineapple. I was unaware of who else was RDMed by who. I have no idea if this was a valid ban or not, but Faex said yes. The problem was that we didn't make it clear on who was supposed to be banned. Pineapple was the one who was banned. I'm pretty sure that Pineapple also RDMed, so I have no idea if this was supposed to be a ban. I didn't check the logs for it.

w8AIJq0.png.557da6d2ae4ce9c69c1c9e3caee5ce0d.png
Made By @Lynx

jat.jpeg.cf67632929160b2d4e0df99335e7fba6.thumb.jpeg.a268ca114a3acfa34d666597b4d1a461.jpegMade By @Charmayy

jats.jpg.83ddf264efcb7e331c28d70f002fd3f5.jpg

Made By @Gary

c349e18f2f68dbbab87526fa779bfbb2.png?width=1080&height=345

Made By @Xy

-Jat