Bae

CS:GO Intro

Posted  Edited by Bae

Hello everyone or whoever even reads this. @JerryBomb made a video for CS:GO introduction; it's pretty short since we didn't explain clearly to him; so it's our fault in this matter. 

Please give him feedback of what you think of this video. We are still looking for video editors; so please come and apply! 

https://gflclan.com/forms/2-creative-application/

You are not required to record only GFL Servers; as long as you play with at least a few of GFL members or staff members then that's all that matters. Please do not record in other community servers of you breaking rules =v=. Anyways, for more details just give us a PM.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Not bad simple and it just goes well. I can't believe I'm saying this but congrats @JerryBomb you did something productive finally for the creative team.

It took a long ass time but hey you can say you did something now and it's not that bad nice work I guess.

Achievements

Looks good to me! ::D: Nice editing skills you have there, @JerryBomb

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb
On 10/7/2017 at 5:26 PM, HackingPotato said:

It's zombie escape not survival. 

Other then that... It's awesome

...Dang it.

On 10/7/2017 at 5:20 PM, AceOfSpades said:

I'm just wondering, how did you create that intro?

I didn't create the intro, I just put it at the beginning. I'm not sure who created it, somebody on the CT did.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan
5 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:
17 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

I'm just wondering, how did you create that intro?

I didn't create the intro, I just put it at the beginning. I'm not sure who created it, somebody on the CT did.

So what did you do with this intro if you did not make it?

And why are you getting full credit?

Edited by OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan

Achievements

2 minutes ago, OwnerOfGames4Dan_rapperdan said:

So what did you do with this intro if you did not make it?

And why are you getting full credit?

You actually think I take full credit on an animated intro I didn't make? And you think I could fool the Creative team and CA's into sneaking it in the video? 

You're hilarious.

This is about CSGO, not the intro. The intro just gives the video a stamp if you will, to show that it's GFLs'.

The intro was also in the GMod intro, because it's now a required part of each future GFL youtube videos.

Please don't try to start drama here.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

1 minute ago, JerryBomb said:

You actually think I take full credit on an animated intro I didn't make? And you think I could fool the Creative team and CA's into sneaking it in the video? 

You're hilarious.

This is about CSGO, not the intro. The intro just gives the video a stamp if you will, to show that it's GFLs'.

The intro was also in the GMod intro, because it's now a required part of each future GFL youtube videos.

Please don't try to start drama here.

what are you on about I'm not starting drama I just feel who ever put work in should get the credit that is deserved as there is no mention other then yourself what are you on about? 

as stated here

1 hour ago, Bae said:

Hello everyone or whoever even reads this. @JerryBomb made a video for CS:GO introduction; it's pretty short since we didn't explain clearly to him; so it's our fault in this matter. 

Please give him feedback of what you think of this video. We are still looking for video editors; so please come and apply! 

https://gflclan.com/forms/2-creative-application/

You are not required to record only GFL Servers; as long as you play with at least a few of GFL members or staff members then that's all that matters. Please do not record in other community servers of you breaking rules =v=. Anyways, for more details just give us a PM.

as you can see credit was only given to you.

Achievements

You seemed to have forgotten that I said that the GMod video also had the intro. It should have been obvious to you and anyone else that the intro wasn't mine. If you have a problem with it, talk to the person who gives me credit.

That's it.

Achievements

Hi @JerryBomb. First of all, I apologise for the comment I made in discord. I wasn't thinking properly that day and I take it back completely. If you need help with anything add me on steam (If it's Vegas related. If you don't have it I might be able to provide you with it).

12 hours ago, JerryBomb said:

I believe it was @inHaze who created it. He created a second one which is just as good, if not better in my opinion.

Anyway, it's pretty good so far but some improvements could be made. What program are you using first of all?

Do you have reampling enabled? Or rather, have you disabled it as I believe it comes enabled by default.

A couple of videos that'll really help you as well since I use these a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoRyaG9T-iw 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AFXPESOEz0 (GoTV enabled on server)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Db_THGSD8 (works for CSGO, no GoTV)

I'd also recommend getting clips from people who have better PCs to record at better frame rates and from people who have a lot of experience with the game modes / accuracy too.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

9 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Hi @JerryBomb. First of all, I apologise for the comment I made in discord. I wasn't thinking properly that day and I take it back completely. If you need help with anything add me on steam (If it's Vegas related. If you don't have it I might be able to provide you with it).

Anyway, it's pretty good so far but some improvements could be made. What program are you using first of all?

Do you have reampling enabled? Or rather, have you disabled it as I believe it comes enabled by default.

I'd also recommend getting clips from people who have better PCs to record at better frame rates and from people who have a lot of experience with the game modes / accuracy too.

Thank you for the apology.

You're also not going to believe what software I use. Since I'm on a mac and I don't have a credit card, I have to go to iMovie. (dan told me about Lightworks as another alternative, I need to play around with that and see what that can do.) Of course, iMovie has its limitations, and I often have to push limits and find loopholes to edit what I want.

I have no idea what reampling is, but I'll look it up. 

Next time I need gameplay I will ask upon other people if need be.

That's it.

Achievements

with your panning of the maps i would recommend trying to make that look less choppy 

This video might help

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager