Dank_Side_Of_The_Meme

Ban appeal

Name: Danksideofthememe

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:116390839

Banned by: bunnynator

Ban reason: admin hrrasment/trolling

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I barely did anything wrong and the admin over reacted and abused their power to ban me. Some other players were crowbar pushing bunnynator while she was afk towards a small ledge (not enough to die from fall damage) until she was right on the edge. Somebody dared me to push her of so because I thought it would be funny and because i knew she wouldn't die (she was also a detective so i knew she could heal herself) I pushed her off.  She then immediately banned me. SHe had given me no warning and not even just slay (which would have been appropriate considering i did rdm her) No, instead she abused her admin privileges and banned me. Not only do I believe I should be unbanned for this incident as I hadnt gotten in trouble before and this punishment was extremly unfair, but I also would request that bunnynator be stripped of her admin privileges as she simply used them to retaliate against me.  That is not how an admin should act.

1 hour ago, Dank_Side_Of_The_Meme said:

admin over reacted and abused their power to ban me

I understand this is a ban appeal but if you want to report admin abuse then contact @Violator and tell him what happened. other than that wait for her response.

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

When a player has to tag an admin on the gmod discord because Bunny was being targetted by your little group, it's no damn wonder you got banned. I came in the round prior and while she was doing admin work, you told everyone to rdm her again along with "SDBait[Hero]" and then you pushed her off the cliff, doing way more than 50 damage which is an attempted RDM. I had kept telling you all to stop, and you didn't listen. I will not stand for bullying or harassment, so I will not shorten your ban or unban all together. And the next time you want to be apart of our community, I don't ever want to see this again. 

@PB-n-J we can either wait for @Bunnynator to also give her input since she may or may not have screenshots of the events or we can just go ahead and lock this. I can also tag atleast 3 witnesses. 

@TheUndeadScout 

@TimeForYouToGetAWatch

@superkoko551

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Dank_Side_Of_The_Meme

First off, i would like to appologize to bunny for blaming her for banning me as it didn't say who banned me.

However, There a so many things wrong with your explanation on why i was banned. First off, i was part of no group, at was just a crowd of random players that were doing it. Second, i told nobody to rdm her. I did say It was kinda funny that bunny kept getting randomly rdmed but didn't tell anyone to do it. That was SDBait, he took what said and thentwisted it and started telling everyone to rdm her. Third, I acknowledge  the fact that i did indeed rdm her, but the punishment for that is a slay not ban. You can check I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten in trouble for rdm before either. Fourth, i received no warning or no message to stop, but even if you had told me to stop I only did one thing anyways. As soon as i pushed bunny of i walked away and started to play normally. Finally, by definition, it wasnt bulling or harrasment.

harassment

[huh-ras-muh nt, har-uh s-muh nt] 
noun
the act or an instance of harassing, or disturbing, pestering, ortroubling repeatedly; persecution:

bully1

noun, plural bullies.
a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgersand intimidates smaller or weaker people.
verb (used with object), bullied, bullying.
to act the bully toward; intimidate; domineer.

I am pretty sure one rdm does not fall into the category of bullying. Note how both definitions say it has to happen multiple times.  In addition, I had never even met or talked to, bunny prior to  that day and i have never been uncooperative , mean or rude to her before. 

Edited by Dank_Side_Of_The_Meme

I never said you all came together as a group, I said you all were harassing her, thus i grouped you into a harassment group. You said in voice chat (AND I QUOTE) "Guys keep rdming Bunny and it's hilarious!" Maybe i took it in a different context, but in the end whoever got people to push her off the cliff and attempt rdm her was *YOU.* You pushed her off. Cleetus and SD were also banned for targetting and harassment. And I gave you plenty of vulgar warnings because even when I have the flu, I had to come and babysit because you all wanted to be asses and pick on one sole person. With the fact you want to bicker about it, I will make sure you serve the week ban. @PB-n-J @TheLastBee @Violator if one of you would like to close this. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Dank_Side_Of_The_Meme

Again I was remarking on how she had been rdmed in the past. I never said Keep rdming her, so where ever this exact "quote" came from is beyond me. I did not "get" people to push her off. That was all on their own free will. I did not tell them to do anything. I would like to ask how I got multiple vulger warnings cause like i said before that round i had done absolutely nothing to her! Im not trying to bicker with you im just defending my case, Is that not the whole point of the ban appeals? 

Edited by Dank_Side_Of_The_Meme