RivalRevival

Give me your advice...ALL OF IT

This is a small attempt at me trying to find ways for all the members of GFL to get the fuck along and help each other out. 

That being said, with all the younger members being damn well near adults themselves (or the adults that just have issues with life) i wanted to make a thread of people giving any and all *valuable* life lessons or advice. That means please keep shitposting or anti advice to a minimum, for sanity sake and ease of viewing

Thanks all that participate

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

As someone who is only 15, I don't have much advice to give besides for take risks. You aren't going to succeed if you don't, and what's the point of life if you don't spice it up a bit.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

My advice to the youngins...

If you gonna be a hoe, be a hoe young and enjoy the shit. That shit will eventuality catch up with you in your older age and trust ur body will tell you to shut that shit down...

Let's see what else...

Don't be a punk. If u see a girl u like go up to her and talk to the hoe. 

~Ladies~

Don't always let the guy make the first move. You have a mind just like his dumbass ask him out for a cup of coffee or sum shit.... Take it from a guy, we like that shit.

~Ok back to the teenage boys~

Bath.... I don't wanna smell yo ass from the study hall...

& don't jack off everyday. There is life outside those walls that you are used to.

And that's all I got...

Until furthermore this was life with ur friendly neighbor.

SuperFineMan

Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

1 hour ago, WigglesWorth said:

That being said, with all the younger members being damn well near adults themselves (or the adults that just have issues with life)

Pardon?

FJ3Yj8f.png

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Learn from your mistakes and move on instead of mopping over it. Especially if it's a big mistake. It's not a big deal and it will help you to improve, which people changes within that part. 

76561198043643390.png

I’m only a mere 13, but I have a few important things we should all go by throughout life.

Don’t hestitate.

As I’ve experienced in the past, along with my meticulous ways, my choices often dwell upon a lot of thought. That being said, you can miss those chances and it’ll be too late. Never wait, take action.

Enjoy life.

Don’t sit there slumped on the bed, thinking about how bad your day was. Recount, instead, the good. You, as a person who’s on this site currently, are a privileged person on this planet who has been blessed with such. Life has it’s own course. Many peaks and many valleys are expected to come; embrace them and don’t let them change the way you are. You are you, nothing will change that. Life will continue its path whether you like it or not, and you must see past that problem which may be in the way and think to yourself that behind all of this trouble, something will come from it.

”You only live once, but if you do it right, one is enough” - Mae West

Please PM me if you’d like to talk more, I’m more than willing to have a chat :3

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

3 hours ago, 01000100 01101111 01100011 said:

As someone who is only 15, I don't have much advice to give besides for take risks. You aren't going to succeed if you don't, and what's the point of life if you don't spice it up a bit.

@WigglesWorth wanna do crack cocaine?

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
2 hours ago, IAmSuperFineMan said:

My advice to the youngins...

If you gonna be a hoe, be a hoe young and enjoy the shit. That shit will eventuality catch up with you in your older age and trust ur body will tell you to shut that shit down...

Let's see what else...

Don't be a punk. If u see a girl u like go up to her and talk to the hoe. 

~Ladies~

Don't always let the guy make the first move. You have a mind just like his dumbass ask him out for a cup of coffee or sum shit.... Take it from a guy, we like that shit.

~Ok back to the teenage boys~

Bath.... I don't wanna smell yo ass from the study hall...

& don't jack off everyday. There is life outside those walls that you are used to.

And that's all I got...

Until furthermore this was life with ur friendly neighbor.

SuperFineMan

superfineman the random ass nigga admin from purge that i hella miss messin around with

shit those are some good tips

i love the bath one omfg i wanna just reach out and smack the shit out of them kids in college who dont shower like ffs take a fucking shower i know your parents aren't around to tell you to shower but fucksake no one wants to smell your shit from a mile away.

you should play some ttt and maybe apply for admin, u were hella good purge admin i can say

Edited by TheSadBandit

3 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

That means please keep shitposting or anti advice to a minimum, for sanity sake and ease of viewing

oops i shitpost a lot andrew

anyways my advice is:

life live live life and go ask a girl out even tho you broke your hand jerking off too much, but go and like have sex and fuck a girl or two find yourself a wife like i sorta have one shes a gf but like ya know, treat her like a wife.

get yourself some good friends like me, keep your streaks in snapchat, dont do the whole risk taking things bc like i took risks and now i have to do 30 hours of comm service for looking at cars, fuck me right?

anyways stay out of drugs except if its weed bc weed is a plant, stay outta that whole cigarette thing tho those cancer sticks smell nasty af

brush them teeth, make sure theyre nice and white

dont be a dick to girls bc ya know youre gonna get fucked up if you are a dick to em

i fucking have class in 10 hours so imma go to bed (you should get some sleep too if youre reading this bc its like 2 fucking in the morning)

Posted  Edited by i have had it up to duck

So uhh you ever think for a second and ask yourself why am I attempting to look for bad things you will always find bad things if you wish to find them example a you put adults below yourself in your paragraph which leads me to think, that you wish to be on top but in reality you fail to realize that you are asking people with life exp for tips while also saying don't help me, that is kind of a bad approach there, if you want advice with things do not start by putting yourself on top and not being open, be open to things and understand people and just accept others how hard can it be to be open to advice? and not put yourself in a spot where you are not open at the same time?

anyways if you look for bad you will always find bad, if you look for good you will enjoy your life and see other positives in people so just stop trying to find bad in others because if you wish to find it others will be more then glad to give it too you.

Edited by i have had it up to duck

Achievements

"Don't worry, smoke dope."

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Shared There^

Real Advice: Take chances, remember, Life is lived forward, and understood backwards.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out