Jinn

You guys saw it coming (application)

Posted  Edited by Riggs

Riggs' Operator Application
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:189528049

Play-time: 232.97 hours (Through Gametracker) Under the names of Riggs, R1ggs, VOLKNER, ☯Riggs

Sponsor (optional): @RockRoyce

Why do you want to become an operator?:

I want to improve this server through my actions. When admins aren’t on, common players have to deal with toxic, rule breaking non-members or sometimes members. Yes, you can report them to an admin, ask for an admin through the discord, or just report it on the forums but those take time to deal with. By that time some of the people will never come back on since they are just trolling. Personally, with some of my reports, I usually never see that player again.

I just like the server so much since the admins were so nice to me when I was a new player….giving me tips and pointing me in the right direction. I want to repay the favor by taking some of the load off the others so they don’t have to work so hard. I have made connections with the players and the admins and want to grow these connections through the position. This community has been nice to me and I want to give back. I also enjoy the community as they are amazing people and are so accepting of others. (Most of them at least) Since I know people will be bringing this up, I will do it for them.

During my spring break, I took a break from all of GFL to focus on myself, I have reinvigorated my attitude towards others and have chosen to stop my overall deplorable behavior that I was subjecting others to in the past.

I have reevaluated myself and my actions to find them horrid and spurred on. I will be refraining from committing these actions again.

I have come back with full force and am ready to lovetap some prisoners with my AK

Why should we accept you as operator?:

(This will be a list)

Well known among casuals and admins alike.

Different timezone than other admins

Responsible

Non-toxic

Plays on different servers (Ze, JB, 1v1, Surf RPG, Gmod Breach and Prop Hunt)

Passes most requirements

Makes proper player reports

Enforces rules when Admins aren’t on

Knows rules (Will be rereading them from time to time

Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc):

My timezone is EST. (NA)

Schedule: 7:30am to 3:00pm (School Hours)

I will be on the server usually between 3:15pm. and 10:30pm. Monday through Friday

On the weekends, I might be on between 12:00pm to 11:30pm. (Saturday, Sunday)

I can be on at anytime I will be needed within these hours.

Discord Tag: Riggs#4441

Riggs 

Former Writer 

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

I know I'm not meant to comment.

@King_Wailord you can hide this if you want.

But I just want to say that Riggs has indeed improved on his toxicity and I believe players will be content with your much needed change.

Good luck.

original.gif

Achievements

Thank you for your application, @Riggs! I've seen, from my perspective, a lot of change and a shift in your maturity, as @Misaki stated. For now, my current vote stands as a +1, and I'm confirming my sponsorship. Listing my reasons as follows:

Pros:

• Active, with many hours logged.
  • Maturity has improved and I think you've dealt with it well.
  • Knows rules, however may nitpick.
  • Approachable in most ways.

Cons:

• Can nitpick rules as stated above and therefore being a little nazi.
  • Maturity fluctuates occasionally if there's a lot of cancer.

Things to work on:

• Be more forgiving and not so obedient to your opinions.
  • Try to be more easy with the things you do.

In conclusion, I think Riggs, personally, has made huge progress and improvements to where he left off. He may have started on a very rough path entering GFL, however, I believe he's ready for Operator. He's got the activity and rules on lock, and doesn't try to be too cancerous. 

Good luck with the rest of your app!

-Royce

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

@RockRoyce

Thanks for your vote and sponsorship, I would be so much farther from this position without you, I thank you for that.

I will take your cons and improve myself through them

:thumbsupup:

jinnd1.png

I have not been on enough to see this growth myself, however, the fact someone engulfed in the rpg toxicity says you’re becoming more mature is a good sign. Obviously i haven’t been on to see myself and I probably won’t be on for a while so I can’t say a defo +1 / -1

I’m not going to list pros and cons because they will all be covered by the other admins. 

You have been asking for constant feedback which is great.

Keep working on what we recommend for you to do and I think it will greatly benefit you later on. 

I’m going to say Neutral.

Goodluck! 

~Moose

Posted  Edited by _Doctor

Hey @Riggs thank you for applying for operator and trying to make our server a better place. I'm currently going with a -1

Pros:

Known by admins

Player reports

Cons:

Toxic

Immature

Rule breaker

Poor App

Hated on the server

No play time in the past two weeks. 

Nazi

Loopholes rules

Power hungry

Overall: Excuse me for my potty mouth, but I want you to get the message. First of all, the application is terrible, there is a tiny chunk actually talking about the Jailbreak server, the rest is honest bullshit. The 'why should we accept you as operator' portion is also bullshit. The only part that is true is that you play on other servers, which doesn't really change anything. Secondly, IF by chance you have matured, how would we know? You haven't played the server in two weeks. I didn't even know you were still in GFL.(Not including the forums, I couldn't care what you did on here.) Thirdly, I know from experience that you are a uber Nazi CT, and all that does is kills the server population. Lastly, you have a terrible reputation on the server. Which if the whole server doesn't like you, that kind of worrys me. You have a lot to improve on. If you have anything to add or think I'm wrong on anything you can add it down below. 

Gametracker: (No hours under other names)

20180402_115445.jpg.b8ae8f785a0ed1ed326f7925200fc59c.jpg

Edited by _Doctor

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by Riggs
22 minutes ago, _Doctor said:

You haven't played the server in two weeks.

I even stated that I took a break from GFL as a whole during my spring break, It was to get away from toxicity from the player base. 

uber Nazi CT,

Last time I recall playing with you, you were not an admin for this server AND it was before I began to ease up on T's with "chances" and lovetaps

you have a terrible reputation on the server.

I have already been told this and I am attempting to fix this.

the rest is honest bullshit.

Actually state what is BS about it. 

Gametracker: (No hours under other names)

5ac25b32b2d8e_Screenshot2018-04-02at12_32_09.png.0b2866c4c60b38f45d301c517d708417.png

Yeah, No hours under other names?

The only part that is true

I totally dont make player reports,  I totally dont enforce rules, I totally dont live in a different place than other admins, I am totally not known by players and admins alike (do you see where im going with this?) You call it bs without showing either why or how it is BS.

Toxic

Immature

Rule breaker

Toxic from the stuff I am working on? Immature from the toxicity I receive for just joining the server? A rule breaker when I IMMEDIATELY acknowledge I made a mistake and correct it? (give a freeday )

Poor App

How so?

Loopholes rules

I am actually working on this as I will be rereading over rules before I begin playing again

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

Remove this if you want @King_Wailord

I hope you all know that Riggs is trying his hardest on improving himself. That in its self-deserves some respect. A person who is willing to change for themself and others around them is a person who shall be respected; even if you don't like that person. Even I can see that he's trying to improve, and that's just as a member of the community in general. So I think you should reconsider your stance in the upcoming days that he's on. Decide for yourself if he is either full of shit or stays true to his word. 

Thanks. 

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

Since I do have a complication with not having a working mic as of now. I most likely will not be able to be on CT unless I am permitted to.

If someone will allow me to be on CT then I will be able to show that I am not as nazi and unforgiving as before.

I WILL NOT be a warden for obvious reasons......

jinnd1.png

On 4/11/2018 at 8:56 AM, _Doctor said:

Just play T until you get a working Mic, thank you.

Alright...judge my CT actions from when I did have a working mic if you weren't already (for all admins)

jinnd1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Closing my app, I don't play CSGO anymore...Rare occurance.

Thank you all for being my first gaming community and showing me the way.

I had an amazing time with GFL JB, I wish the best upon the friends I made during my 4-5 months here.

@King_Wailord You may close this application at anytime.

@PB-n-J0

ILL MISS YALL

This is the craziest boyo you've ever seen signing off

Riggs

jinnd1.png