FzFuRy

How to kill boss [repost]

So first i'll start with the problem. I lately playing on PSE from time to time and one thing i noticed is that these guys melt bosses 3-4 times quicker then we do on gfl. So there 2 options: either the players are not shooting or they don't know where to shoot.

So how can we slove this. When i play mapea i see people with supporter have tracer bullets. Some might think this is retarded and it kinda is. But one thing it does is, it helps to show the new players where exactly they need to shoot. Still though adding tracer bullets for vip or donator is not a good way to go about it. One thing we can maybe do and this brings me to my final point.

If it's possible maybe adjust the leader plug-in so the leader can turn on tracer bullets in the leader menu. I think this would help the new players to see where they need to shoot exactly. So yeah tell me what u guys think about this idea 😄

This idea was manufactured with @Fridthiof. He's little bit ape aswell.

Yes this is repost. I actually wanna hear people's thoughts about this.

If u don't play ze don't even bother commenting. I don't care about your opinion if u don't even play the game.

Now let's give this a second try ye

Good idea tbh, 1 person having a fancy tracer probably wouldnt cause any lag

I dont think anyone mentioned this before but we do have B-Rank which gives the hitmarker, but it's not active on all maps + you'd have to already have a general idea of where to shoot so having a leader with a tracer aswell would probably be pretty beneficial, assuming people who lead actually use it Lol

2 minutes ago, Onahole said:

I dont think anyone mentioned this before but we do have B-Rank which gives the hitmarker, but it's not active on all maps

True but also some bosses where there are multiple target's to shoot. For example tilex boss: first shoot purple then yellow. Or shroom3 Pikachu boss: first shooting the tanks. Would also be helpfull for things like this.

26 minutes ago, Onahole said:

Good idea tbh, 1 person having a fancy tracer probably wouldnt cause any lag

I dont think anyone mentioned this before but we do have B-Rank which gives the hitmarker, but it's not active on all maps + you'd have to already have a general idea of where to shoot so having a leader with a tracer aswell would probably be pretty beneficial, assuming people who lead actually use it Lol

Then you have the problem with people that are just unwilling to shoot the boss in the first place, regardless of their map knowledge; often they shoot zombies to inflate their !tdrank score.

Good suggestion from OP tho.

I'm backk.

1 minute ago, Citizen said:

Then you have the problem with people that are just unwilling to shoot the boss in the first place, regardless of their map knowledge; often they shoot zombies to inflate their !tdrank score.

As stupid as it is. Nothing we can really do about this. But we can still help the people that are shooting wrong spots.

Plenty of other servers do fine without all these custom plugins/tracers/whatever to help

The one thing they have GFL lacks is competent and willing leaders along with a player base who actually want to win, it's just a different mentality, if you play on those servers enough you'll notice it, not much to fix it from admin/plugin wise other than just encouraging people to lead and warning people for not shooting/shooting ZMs during boss fights

2 minutes ago, Malal said:

Plenty of other servers do fine without all these custom plugins/tracers/whatever to help

The one thing they have GFL lacks is competent and willing leaders along with a player base who actually want to win, it's just a different mentality, if you play on those servers enough you'll notice it, not much to fix it from admin/plugin wise other than just encouraging people to lead and warning people for not shooting/shooting ZMs during boss fights

Whaatt doo yoouu mmeeaann bro. GFL got the best leader there is mate. IES legend FuRy

as a leader, this idea is pretty cool

17 minutes ago, Malal said:

The one thing they have GFL lacks is competent and willing leaders along with a player base who actually want to win

Yeah i agree, because if you start leading you want your team to lose.

That's why i lead a lot and never win. It all makes sense now.

-

To actually consider the idea, i think it might be best to give it to Top-D so that there is always someone with tracers (if this idea does go through) i.e. not every team will have a leader and that leader might a guy called sogsig who is imcompetent at everything but shouting incoherent words at others...

Posted  Edited by Saint-Tab

1 hour ago, Malal said:

The one thing they have GFL lacks is competent and willing leaders along with a player base who actually want to win,

How can you know, you're barely play ze!

Capture.PNG

Edited by Saint-Tab

Keep the personal insults out of here please, else it's just going to end up locked like the last thread.

As for the idea, I think it's worth trying out. It's not gonna be the magic solution to all our issues or anything (we won't be "melting bosses 3-4 times quicker"), but it could help out at least. Especially in those situations where everyone might not have reloaded for particles and some people can't see a particle boss. A single tracer from the current leader sometimes wouldn't be too much additional visual distraction either.

37 minutes ago, Saint-Tab said:

How can you know, you're barely play ze!

Capture.PNG

Gametracker is clearly the best way to track playtime

Posted  Edited by Citizen - Edit Reason: misquote
1 hour ago, ReivaX said:

To actually consider the idea, i think it might be best to give it to Top-D so that there is always someone with tracers

I already pointed out why giving tracer to Top-D is a VERY bad idea.

2 hours ago, Citizen said:

This happens ALOT.

Edited by Citizen
misquote

I'm backk.

Posted  Edited by ReivaX

@Citizen would you mind spelling out why top-d shouldnt have it.

Im not saying they should and they could always be zombie but i don't see a valid reason that you gave.

NOT ONLY: does this show players where to shoot but it also give an additional incentive for people to be top defender

Edited by ReivaX

1 minute ago, ReivaX said:

@Citizen would you mind spelling out why top-d shouldnt have it.

Im not saying they should and they could always be zombie but i don't see a valid reason that you gave.

It's very easy to abuse top-defender. Doing stuff like shooting the zombies when you're clearly not supposed to shoot zombies (aka, a boss fight where zombies can't reach you anyways w/o cheating) or just spraying a negev at a zombie that is more-or-less afk.

I'm backk.

I think this idea is good, but the administrator should do so that the player can turn it on / off if they want (the viewer, not the user)
This is to prevent users from abusing it, reducing fps for other players
In fact, I don't need this, but I think it's good for new players

I like the idea of tracer bullets so new players can get the idea of where to shoot at, the leader should be the one who has it though because if it were to be supporters/vip then imagine the fps drops for low-end spec players.

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

Since alot of people seem to like the idea of tracer being applied to the leader, it has now been implemented.

ONLY LEADERS CAN USE IT BTW

For leaders:

In the leader menu, there's an option to toggle tracer. It is turned off by default.

also

@leader - targets the leader

@!leader - targets everyone but the leader

is now a thing.

Any bugs or issue, please contact me.

Edited by xSnowyAngel