Snoopy

Requesting Sick Game Demos from GFL

Hi guys!

So, I kinda want to get properly into making videos again since I'm bored as hell at the moment. I was wondering if I can get some sick Demo files from people within GFL about our servers. I'm not looking for competitive videos but I am looking for things related to all of our servers throughout the 4 games we have. TF2, CS:S, CS:GO and GMod. 

If anyone has any videos they'd like to share with me I'd really appreciate it. You'll also get credit for it if I use it!

Demos have to be a .dem file as I plan to make a sort of cinematic video showcasing GFL. Let me know any tic numbers that have good things happening in them.

Edit: I can even just be of when the server is full for a small amount of time. Nothing to great is needed.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Just anywhere that I can download them from!

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Dogger

I know this clip is nothing amazing but this is the only clip I have. I don't really play competitive CS anymore so I hope it meets your standards. :)

http://www.filedropper.com/clip

EDIT: Oooooh, i read the post wrong... LOL

Edited by Dogger

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Erased demos too much data

I'm going to delete a bunch of my demo files.  There are just so many of them throughout the year that it's not practical to go through (many of them have served their purpose anyways), but I'd like to offer it to you if you'd like me to dump it somewhere.

LugvcjE.png

I record demos every round, and wherever I can.  I'm like Nixon :lenny:

EDIT 8-21-2016

I just erased them.  I was running out of space on my computer and they were taking up a lot of space.  Sorry!

wjthFyJ.png

Edited by Joshy
Erased demos too much data

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

@Joshy If you still have them that would be great!

@SwegBuster @Cypher Thank you! The demo files I want are .dem. I'll ask Kim shortly. 

2 hours ago, Snoopy said:

@Joshy If you still have them that would be great!

@SwegBuster @Cypher Thank you! The demo files I want are .dem. I'll ask Kim shortly. 

Only stuff that began from August now; however, this'll be great because I have some GMOD stuff now, and I don't think a lot of people record there since admins can use logs.  I plan on posting a few videos for you soon since last night was a lot of fun :zebra: I think the other demos were just too much to find anything good anyways

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

3 minutes ago, SwegBuster said:

What should I really use to record? I didn't really want to use the built in one on the game.

You could try OBS, but @Snoopy was asking for .dem's so I assume you can only use demos recording IG.

Scnv1J6.png.89de8378aa649c8a5be8556b541f5e59.png

I end up killing people from Combat Surf and they weren't recorded. I'm going to end up recording some of them later this week.

76561198043643390.png