Luigi

Change the zombie knockback

I believe its been few years since you guys changed the server settings(knockback),at the state the knockback is right now if you have a good team,it doesnt matter if the zombies are good or not,they cannot win.Im pretty sure this server has won all maps besides the newest ones but that is just a matter of time.Maybe consider lowering zombie knockback or the time the zombies stay on fire after a nade or even make it one nade only but that would be too hard to imagine being done.Playing zombie right now is completely unfun and you might aswell stay in spec and wait for humans to fuck up due to boss or because literally no one is defending.I really hope you guys consider it since it would bring more balance and more fun for both sides.

TLDR:Lower the knockback

Any factor that increases potential power for zombies will lead to an increase in zombie wins which leads to a decrease in human wins. Some defenses might need more players, some maps may require less humans turning zombies. However, depending on how big of a decrease in knockback there is gfl might be able to "handle" it, or start shifting to a different selection of maps/ change in player action.

If you do plan any sort of change I hope you have at least a select audience burn into their minds the current situation of the server, including  what maps are currently being played, their difficulty, and how players view the current state of the server, along with taking a revaluation of these opinions a few months after the changes have been made as to what new complaints have come up. 

Eh gfl mite be able to deal with it, or maybe not. Heck I'd rather argue for a consecutive decreasing knockback modifier.

Posted  Edited by andrewzong

only my personal idea, the zombie can hardly win in old maps unless there is a troll in the team or there is a boss. Zombies' knockback doesn't need to be changed since that is how this mode works, but one grenade slows ALMOST ALL zombies speed for like 10 seconds is pretty OP in my mind since zombie cannot actually win in static defence against like 30 people with the Negev on their hands while in a chock point.

So what about decreasing the time when zombie got slowed by grenade, make it like, 7 seconds etc. so zombie can chase human a little bit... effective instead of doing boring chasing that will never get human and then get fked by the static defence.

Edited by andrewzong

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

Nades slow for 5 seconds and it's always been like that. And as far as I know unless it was changed slightly and nobody said anything I can't tell you the last time knockback was messed with except fucking up our novas. I don't play on very many other servers but I was  under the impression GFL settings were one of the more difficult for humans...besides the rebuy command. Maps are easier now ever since that plugin.

8 hours ago, andrewzong said:

only my personal idea, the zombie can hardly win in old maps unless there is a troll in the team or there is a boss. Zombies' knockback doesn't need to be changed since that is how this mode works, but one grenade slows ALMOST ALL zombies speed for like 10 seconds is pretty OP in my mind since zombie cannot actually win in static defence against like 30 people with the Negev on their hands while in a chock point.

So what about decreasing the time when zombie got slowed by grenade, make it like, 7 seconds etc. so zombie can chase human a little bit... effective instead of doing boring chasing that will never get human and then get fked by the static defence.

6 hours ago, DUSTY said:

Nades slow for 5 seconds and it's always been like that. And as far as I know unless it was changed slightly and nobody said anything I can't tell you the last time knockback was messed with except fucking up our novas. I don't play on very many other servers but I was  under the impression GFL settings were one of the more difficult for humans...besides the rebuy command. Maps are easier now ever since that plugin.

Actually the nades slowdown is 6seconds and has always been 6seconds

could we do a votemm where zombies all get 1 nade that slows humans???? 

or a vote mm where the map changes into a battle royal game mode

or a votemm where it disconnects everyone, uninstalls the game, deletes the server and we all go play outside?

THE LONGEST 6 SECONDS IN MY LIFE :<

It is just way too hard for zombies to chase human especially when all Bhopper defend the first line. Then all they need to do is just throw a grenade and Bhop back fast while we get slowed and get fked by the defense xD

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

12 minutes ago, andrewzong said:

THE LONGEST 6 SECONDS IN MY LIFE :<

It is just way too hard for zombies to chase human especially when all Bhopper defend the first line. Then all they need to do is just throw a grenade and Bhop back fast while we get slowed and get fked by the defense xD

Sorry but thats how good defense works. It's built to make zombies powerless by adding several layers of tactics to reduce human loss. The thing is it doesn't always happen like that. Sometimes players forget to throw nades, sometime bhoppers arent the last to leave the defense, sometimes non-hoppers overdefend.

Incidents where everything goes perfectly as planned don't show that zombies are underpowered, and if zombies had the capability to overcome the best situations with at least a kill or 2, then the amount of kills will easily stack up on maps with many defenses and harder maps become a bigger chore.

On 3/22/2019 at 3:03 PM, DUSTY said:

I was  under the impression GFL settings were one of the more difficult for humans.

compared to all the shitty na and eu servers yes

4 hours ago, willywilson said:

Also easier than some asian like zeddys and 93x

zeddys is a meme server there is no need to mention it, pretty sure 93x has lower kb than gfl, but im not certain