Eli

Perks

Is there any kind of perks like chat tags or other commands for Vips in TF2? I Play tf2 often now and would like my vip shown on the servers.

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

5 hours ago, Eli said:

Is there any kind of perks like chat tags or other commands for Vips in TF2? I Play tf2 often now and would like my vip shown on the servers.

I'm not sure how TF2 works with plugins. But if there isn't an existing one the development team could probably work on one which would be up to Pedro/Roy.

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Pedro

We can look into this and other VIP perks when we are sure the servers are stable with no crashes. On top of tags we could add store and other things. It has been getting better but still needs some work.

Thanks,

Pedro.

Edited by Pedro

Vote For Pedro

Posted  Edited by Eli
21 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

That could be added if an addon exists somewhere.  

that was my point... does it exist

Edited by Eli

STEAM 

13 hours ago, Pedro said:

We can look into this and other VIP perks when we are sure the servers are stable with no crashes. On top of tags we could add store and other things. It has been getting better but still needs some work.

Thanks,

Pedro.

Thank you, look forward to it

STEAM 

11 hours ago, Eli said:

that was my point... does it exist

no 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

• 1 month later...

@TheJitFace I am gonna be honest here. Yes, it exists. I hope this helps. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1721580

It's closest one I can really find that works out really well, but yeah. This also allows custom chat colors as well. Finding just custom name tags or chat colors are hard to find as many are connected with a store plugin which also have trails and other things.

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.

5 hours ago, MrNoobyNoob said:

@TheJitFace I am gonna be honest here. Yes, it exists. I hope this helps. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1721580

It's closest one I can really find that works out really well, but yeah. This also allows custom chat colors as well. Finding just custom name tags or chat colors are hard to find as many are connected with a store plugin which also have trails and other things.

Thank you this, it has now been added to Orange and will be on the others soon.

Thanks,

Pedro.

Vote For Pedro