Baby

Any Dangerous Sports?

Okay, so I'm curious. How many of you play or participate in a dangerous sport? I don't mean like football either. I mean sports that by the end of the day can end up getting you killed or injured pretty badly.

This question sparked up because this weekend I'm going to be racing a dirt bike for the first time. If any of you know what this is (probably not) Baja Brawl is where I'm racing. It's a big motocross event my family goes to every year. It's not going to be that dangerous because I'll be on the pitbike track, but when I race, I get aggressive. I want to show those who tell me, I can't do this or that wrong. I ride at my own leisure a lot too, but I've never actually raced. Wish me luck and let me hear about dangerous sports that you like to play!

I played hockey for quite a long time. Saw a girl get her jaw destroyed. She was in hospital for a few weeks with major head trauma. Does that count?

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

m-marching band..?

A tuba to the teeth will knock your lights out. and those guard flags are spinning death

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I ride my Motorcycle and cars gravitate to it..... but other than that I did some motocross years ago slammed into the side of a house after throttle got stuck and went down into a metal window well 134 stitches later back at it dangerous but fun. Paintballing and Hockey and Lacrosse are my main sports i stick with now.

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Merged two posts
On 8/31/2016 at 5:02 PM, Otomok said:

Foot ball man... Them tackles and head bangs...

"Head bangs"? is that metal football? 

I do high lining. It's like slacklining but over canyons and deep mountain crevasses, with harnesses of course. (slacklining is a form of tight rope walking, but on a 1''-2'' strap, similar to a tow rope) and a few years back I was heavy into parkour. I put a stop to that though when I blew out my knee while practicing in a gym with those padded blocks. Too many injuries, too high impact of a sport for me :X

Edited by Joshy
Merged two posts

Playing space station 13 goon station servers. (And being an admin)

Chances of survival? You're all ready dead 

Chances are syndicates will nuke the stationand all the personal, xenomophs run rampent, some admin is playing as gandalf shooting fireballs and slaming people with a bus, half of the station is on fire, massive Bball haters cause a chaos dunk to occur, and frankly the amount of shit that hits the fan made nade me drink. Hell that was a normal round, ive seen peolple with some plasma, gas, and clever thinking produce 99 terawatts causing the entire station to catch on fire, anyone standing near anything electronic to be vaporized.

Wost game if you admin it.

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

On 8/31/2016 at 6:04 PM, Snoopy said:

I played hockey for quite a long time. Saw a girl get her jaw destroyed. She was in hospital for a few weeks with major head trauma. Does that count?

To that effect, I play hockey (go figure), and my teammates shattered someones knee, and sent someone out on a stretcher for a concussion... Does That Count?

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Merged two posts
On 9/8/2016 at 3:23 PM, Crusty said:

Rode motocross for 8 years, best damn 8 years of my life.

Oh, most definitely. I didn't doubt it. I absolutely love it.

On 9/9/2016 at 8:31 PM, nap14hockey said:

To that effect, I play hockey (go figure), and my teammates shattered someones knee, and sent someone out on a stretcher for a concussion... Does That Count?

Yeah, that counts. xD

Edited by Joshy
Merged two posts

I sometimes go bouldering alone without any pads so that if I fuck up and fall I will probably break alot of bones out in the wild and die. (Bouldering is rock climbing a short distance <2m-5m> without any gear)