Exhaustive

AMAZING EVENT

Posted  Edited by Exhaustive - Edit Reason: spelling and capitalization

Ok guys so I've seen all these other servers make these cool events that bring a ton of people on the server, so I was thinking, why don't we do one?

I really think it would help our server, and maybe fill it for once. Breach was packed during the Christmas season with the "event" that happened, and that was just the managers adding a ton of skins.

This thread is gonna be used as a suggestion for what we could do, or how those things could be accomplished, basically we're making an idea to present to the server managers for them to create.

This is semi-serious, so if you're here to just fuck around then... IDK leave or something

Thanks, I'm looking forward to see what we could do

Edited by Exhaustive
spelling and capitalization

Posted  Edited by reme leader 049

D class speedrun. In the period of a week or so a d class needs to get to the escape point on site 19 in the shortest time possible. Previous speedruns do not count and getting to the surface with less than 10 players does not count. We did something like this before and as far as I remember the players and myself included really enjoyed it.

Edited by reme leader 049

57 minutes ago, Exhaustive said:

a speedrun event sounds cool, how would the speedruns be submitted, and would different maps be used?

I was thinking the map could just be site 19. It is the most played map and most well known. As for how the runs will be submitted I was thinking someone could just create a thread for screenshots/ videos to be submitted. Events as simple as these could always be unofficial, there just needs to be some type of reward. The last speedrun on site 19 we did that was unofficial had no rewards and as a result it didn’t bring in more players than the usual. 

25 minutes ago, Sonicsnake said:

simple just make

CHAOS,CHAOS

inlimited respawn and op weapons whit 049 and SCPs or 999 and make epic SCP-055

These are event suggestions, not special rounds 

7 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

First one to give me a good SCP-055 suggestion wins. 

epic sugestion of 055 

055 spawn whit unlimited health

he insta kill 

but if someone see him he insta die because no one will ever see him and no one know about it

for more sugestion plz subscribe and leave a like in downbellow 

also follow me in twiter here is the link  Epictwitteruser.com

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )