Permanent Ban for no reason.

Player Macduncan
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:9074213
Steam3 ID [U:1:18148427]
Steam Community 76561197978414155
Invoked on 06-10-17 10:34
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason !cake Anticheat: Incident STEAM_0:1:9074213/612: clientside lua execution
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from [GFLClan.com] Hide N Seek | Pointshop | FastDL
Blocked (28)

Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, Macduncan, The Dinkster, Naruto, Naruto, MacDuncan, MacDuncan, ChilleTid, ChilleTid, ChilleTid, ChilleTid, ChilleTid

For some Reason I was banned 3 years ago because I was having fun. I didn't know what to do for ban appeals, but hopefully I am doing it correct. !cake Anticheat I am unfamiliar of. I haven't done any harm back then and haven't at all.

What I'm saying is that I've been mistaken and banned for 3 years. Hope this gets out.

For some Reason I was banned 3 years ago because I was having fun. I didn't know what to do for ban appeals, but hopefully I am doing it correct. !cake Anticheat I am unfamiliar of. I haven't done any harm back then and haven't at all.

What I'm saying is that I've been mistaken and banned for 3 years. Hope this gets out.

(cleaned this up because good god is this formatting rough)

I forgot I had sent in a ban appeal 2 years ago. Apparently i might've have a workshop mod that had a clientside script running, and that's what the !cake anticheat detected, I have gotten a new computer, and I think i do not have any clientside script running. If so, could someone tell me how to get rid of it? Thanks. Sorry I'm causing trouble.

11 minutes ago, BrotherWolf said:

No idea who you are and sorry for the late response.

Up to @FrankAL

I am pretty sure I am unable to unban console, given that the last guy I tried to unban who was console banned couldn't get unbanned by me. I think Rennadai needs to situate it so either I can do it, or she just does it herself, though I will say that I would give him another chance since it doesn't seem like him getting banned was him intentionally breaking any rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Since @FrankAL doesn't have the proper Perms necessary to be able to unban someone, (It could possibly be the same with @mbs, but I wouldn't know) I'm just going to go ahead and ping @Pyros and @Fafy so that one of you two could possibly make an addition to/correct Frank's Perms.

I've been asking Rennadai, but it's taken a while, so... There isn't really any other option. Sorry.

[Signature]

Achievements

On 8/26/2020 at 9:46 PM, FrankAL said:

I am pretty sure I am unable to unban console, given that the last guy I tried to unban who was console banned couldn't get unbanned by me. I think Rennadai needs to situate it so either I can do it, or she just does it herself, though I will say that I would give him another chance since it doesn't seem like him getting banned was him intentionally breaking any rules.

Fixed your permissions.

Unbanned.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png