AtomicHeadphones

WE NEED TO BAN XY

Just now, Xy's secretary said:

hello I am xy's secretary nice to meet you

you're strange i like you

Want to join my Roblox Discord? 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

Just now, FrenZy said:

i would love to frenzy

Just now, FrenZy said:

WAIT A SECOND WAIT NO DONT SEND ME AN INVITE YOU MIGHT GET BANNED (you can thank me later)

- Former HnS Senior Admin-

- Former Prop Hunt Manager-

-Former Purge T-Admin-

-Former Breach Admin-

OOF

Yeet.png

:lenny:

1 hour ago, Xy's secretary said:

On behalf of xy we would like to say atomic is a retard. We are just trying to get more members on css ze for our boy @Vanya.

Hi Banjo, but also what

19 minutes ago, Vanya said:

Hi Banjo, but also what

It was an old discord created during the merge for web hook testing.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

10 hours ago, AtomicHeadphones said:

image.png.b3a811b982ef1674ea9c473a8d44032e.png

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT A GFL DIRECTOR WOULD SEND ME AN UNSOLICITED DISCORD INVITE, THIS IS LITERALLY AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!!!

We need to ban this fellow from every single gfl discord immediately and deny any appeals/excuses they come up with. If we don't do this, who knows what other evil things this terrorist could do!!

for real though, this is basically the reason that I was banned from every gfl discord and I don't understand why. Sending a person you know a single discord invite is not a bannable offense, and if it was then I guess Xy would have to be demoted. I know this is kind of an out of nowhere thing to post but I literally have made 2 appeals already and both were denied even though I literally explained how every aspect of my ban is dumb. I know this probably won't get me unbanned because there are certain people in this community who will keep me banned for the rest of my existence even if I didn't break any rules, but just wanted to let you guys know that if you get on the bad side of a few of the higher ups you're eventually going to get banned for some made up reason because they don't like you.

no offense but i'm naked rn

9e071087272760000b94d3f76f3c72c2.jpg

3 hours ago, reme leader 049 said:

I agree

too bad nothing will happen because if you have a problem with an admin decision and voice ur opinion you'll get hit with a "If you have issues with staff members, I recommend you report the specific individuals who are causing problems (with evidence) using this form: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/"

5 hours ago, longfork said:

too bad nothing will happen because if you have a problem with an admin decision and voice ur opinion you'll get hit with a "If you have issues with staff members, I recommend you report the specific individuals who are causing problems (with evidence) using this form: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/"

because that's how you normally go about reporting admin abuse? unless you're dwelling by cwrp but even then, that form still works.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Cheenis

"Phantom rules! It remains as fresh and spectacular as ever. Andrew Lloyd Webber's score has a visceral tug more than almost any score written in the past 20 years. Beautiful and romantic, I tip my hat: The Phantom of the Opera has aged divinely."Cheenis2.jpg.7dd9ac6b7b7a743f0a1943bbc3a36e6a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...