Male_08

Join Breach!

Welp, the higher ups at GFL have decided to close one of their best servers. Unless, it gets its population back. Soooooo, join Breach!!!!! It probably has more custom content than any GFL server. You won’t get an experience even close to Breach anywhere else. And no, Scp sl isn’t even nearly as good as GFL Breach. It has a ton of classes, items, and maps. Here’s the breach discord https://discord.gg/6WPFUSZMJ9

Was thinking about making this topic here too, but thank you for addressing it. 

Even though nothing is set in stone, I did see pyros say this in the general chat for the discord: 

Pyros: Yesterday at 10:15 AM
"If the average rises from 4, server stays online"  

He is referring to the game tracker, where if you look at breach it says: 

Average (past month): 

Despite the low requirements, it would be great if people get the server really active again. 

7 hours ago, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

Was thinking about making this topic here too, but thank you for addressing it. 

Even though nothing is set in stone, I did see pyros say this in the general chat for the discord: 

Pyros: Yesterday at 10:15 AM
"If the average rises from 4, server stays online"  

He is referring to the game tracker, where if you look at breach it says: 

Average (past month): 

Despite the low requirements, it would be great if people get the server really active again. 

Now that is pog

Posted  Edited by Charms

We can do it, we always have, I mean, preferably if they said a requirement (If they actually mean 5, so let it be) it wouldn't be a issue so we at least had a chance to make it survive. I mean I honestly thought it was already making a comeback, It had 11 on recently, that's better then the 2 average last month. 

If this is the end... I already have dibs on the tearful end message for the community sendoff.

Edited by Charms