Roy

[10-18-16] Update - Steps In The Right Direction!

Hidden
2 hours ago, Slotter said:

As of right now, I'm taking a small break from Rust (I'm still looking into things in my own time). It might be beneficial to update the server advertiser in CS:GO/GMOD/CS:S to include Rust. 

I have also noticed that when I launch Rust to join GFL's server, it doesn't show up under my 'Recently Played Servers' list. Does this mean that the server isn't showing up in the server lists? Or am I just not seeing it?

Hidden

@Roy currently we are working on bringing back Deathrun (Not a big secret, most know already) then there are some other oldies I want to bring back. We haven't decided if/when we want to do Jailbreak again.

With what you said about the MOTD Ads, I'm all for them and have been wondering when we were going to do them. Now if you were to add them to the loading screen would it be possible to maybe have the add just be in a corner of the screen? Also you say members+ are immune to the ads(I figure this is to encourage people to apply for member) but does that mean someone who is member+ can't see ads? If they can still choose to see them I would enable them just to help out.

a895eb1cd4034e9df156cb741f7f9ba7.png

d887b9fd4c2de689e29075db61713b5c.png

7b2aa756b8856fc0e36d71329a9948d8.png

19cf400b43cd6920e9947f9993e41c0e.png

7f9d9b91dcaa0bc56f8721b86dc227bb.png

03f29ac09987d460bae8329e20aceaf4.png

xgIeaE5.png

d0d326751b3e8000af49ebe6f90bf2d2.png

53 minutes ago, Spookytime666 said:

@Roy currently we are working on bringing back Deathrun (Not a big secret, most know already) then there are some other oldies I want to bring back. We haven't decided if/when we want to do Jailbreak again.

With what you said about the MOTD Ads, I'm all for them and have been wondering when we were going to do them. Now if you were to add them to the loading screen would it be possible to maybe have the add just be in a corner of the screen? Also you say members+ are immune to the ads(I figure this is to encourage people to apply for member) but does that mean someone who is member+ can't see ads? If they can still choose to see them I would enable them just to help out.

Initially, I was planning on having the ad as a pop-up. Now thinking about it, we could easily just do it in the corner. The problem is, I never could get the loading screen with the ad to consistently load (e.g. the ad/page would only load 1/4 of the time).

We can definitely add a feature so that Members+ can have the ads load if they want to support GFL in the loading screen.

Thanks.