technicuwu

Whats the most crazy thing to happen to you while playing games?

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf

I'd say my craziest moment while playing games would have to be that while I was on Town of Salem, my dog had a seizure in the other room and I had to take care of him in the middle of the game (and don't worry, he was fine afterwards).

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

22 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

@weeaboo41 Started playing Brazilian vag waxing videos on the movie theater screen when we were playing Purge. Surprisingly, he didn't get banned because it was a legitimate video on YouTube.

Ah yes very normal gaming experience 

- Technic

First one that comes to mind was when I was like 8; while playing games on the Playmobile website we got a call from a neighbor that one of my cats died 😞

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

2 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

First one that comes to mind was when I was like 8; while playing games on the Playmobile website we got a call from a neighbor that one of my cats died 😞

😦

18 minutes ago, Alexis said:

From what I remember, craziest one was my Dad grabbing my laptop and slamming it do death.

Thats not poggers 

- Technic

Don't really have a "crazy" moment, but definitely my best/worst moments were when I chucked my PS4 controller at the ground in my dorm room and nearly broke a ceiling tile, or when I accidentally broke the WR on one of the GMod Deathrun maps because I wanted to see if I could tp myself on top of the giant spongebob, but instead I tped right into the end of the map. Good times.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

I remember one of the gamecube controller suddenly stopped working.  We were so mad we took the controller out to the street and it was like that classic scene from office space.

giphy.gif

We may have definitely took the car over it a few times possibly.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

12 hours ago, Joshy said:

I remember one of the gamecube controller suddenly stopped working.  We were so mad we took the controller out to the street and it was like that classic scene from office space.

giphy.gif

We may have definitely took the car over it a few times possibly.

Sounds fun

17 hours ago, DrakoHD said:

swatted 

God damn that must of been scary

- Technic