Riverling

Hiya, New Player here!

Posted  Edited by Alexis

Welcome to the community!

I'm glad you found us and enjoy our servers, and do hope that you have a pleasant time being here!

Do become a Member in our community if you want to, it comes with perks in most of our servers!!!

Edited by Alexis

Posted  Edited by Royal.

Also bit late, but welcome to GFL! Didn't see your post, would have replied earlier. The GMod TTT servers are very fun, definitely worth a try. Funny enough, I am also from Nova Scotia! Grew up in Eastern passage, moved to Dartmouth and Cole Harbour! I eventually moved to Ottawa, but I'm back right now because Covid.

Always cool to see a fellow Maritimer! 

Edited by Royal.

Achievements

A late welcome from me too.  It's been so long since I've played, that a lot of people don't recall that I'm one of the ZE folks although I haven't gotten a desktop yet... always a laptop... so my experience on CS:S was much better than the few visits to CS:GO.  I'm sure plenty of us are edgewarriors though unless you enjoy the warmth of being a door hugger, which is okay since we need to people to actually trigger the next part.  Maybe I'll return one day.  Hope to see you around 🙂

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152