Bue.

What kinda messed up movies have you seen?

Okay- I just got done watching a pretty fucked up movie myself and wanted to see what movies you guys have seen and either regretted watching or was just mind boggling to you.

For me, I’ve seen some pretty messed up movies in the past but this one just really really really hit different.

It was called: “Girl in the basement” ...

Spoiler

A Serbian Film for the fucked up category, but I don't recommend this to anyone. It's probably a little too overboard for most people. There's a lot of controversial elements in it that's considered distasteful and downright illicit.

I Saw The Devil is way more tolerable but it's Korean (for sub haters :<)

Great acting, cinematic and plot.

Actually, anything  psychological/horror would do for me.

habbiny.png

legal to pee without mommy  

The Green Inferno and Human Centipede 2. Don't regret watching them, but pretty brutal IIRC (I haven't watched them since High School).

Edit

I know this thread is directed towards movies, but I also wanted to mention one show that I really like (at least from season 1 - 5). The Walking Dead has some pretty mind boggling and super brutal scenes as well. It's a great show though 🙂 

8 hours ago, Roy said:

Human Centipede 2

Lol omg, the Centipede movies were really something else 😂 

I don't feel like this was "messed up", but it was too weird for me to watch again: Annihilation

I've heard of the Centipede and wont watch it, lol.  I see mentions of Saw above and I personally really like it.  The stories aren't perfect, but surprisingly good for a horror/suspense full of gore although the ones with Amanda... I can't remember if it was III or IV...  dumb, and could probably skip those.  I really like the first one and V.

Does anyone considered the later Star Wars like VII and VIII to be messed up?  I mean VII okay it was not great, but there's that flying Leia scene in VIII was a huge wtf a total abomination.  I was sad when the actress died and so I know it was difficult circumstances...  trying not to bend to the way things happened in real life, but c'mon!  Somehow this was the only scene my wife ever saw of Star Wars before I got her to watch the original IV, V, and VI...  she even liked I, II, and III (I like them too tbh), but this VIII one nearly ruined it all for her she almost was unwilling to watch Star Wars with me and I can understand why.

Spoiler

aspects-of-this-big-shot-of-leia-were-do

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152