Zombie Escape Event #11

20161122090508_1.jpg 

MAP
ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3

DATE/TIME
November 26th (Saturday)
1pm Central Time (US) / 8pm Central European Time (CET) / 3am GMT +8

RUN TIME
2-3 hours (Unless we beat it before the time stated)

RULES

Don't troll with items, or you will be banned from using them.
Don't afk in spectate, or you will be kicked.
Don't mic spam, let the leaders try to give commands over voice comm.
Don't zombie inflate (Intentionally becoming a zombie to give the CT's a lesser chance).
Mute round will be applied IF we deem it necessary.
All other server rules apply to the event.

EXTERNAL LINKS

Be sure to join our DISCORD as most of the admins will be hanging around there during the event. (optional)
Link: https://discord.gg/Bkfwg4q

Good luck and have fun!  

Edited by xSnowyAngel

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel
4 minutes ago, DUSTY said:

Nice, but this discord thing you keep trying to split the team up with...

Well, im not "splitting" the team with this, i'm just inviting people to join our discord group (it even says its optional). It also can be a platform where the players can communicate with the admins during or after the event.

Edited by xSnowyAngel

3 hours ago, xSnowyAngel said:

Well, im not "splitting" the team with this, i'm just inviting people to join our discord group (it even says its optional). It also can be a platform where the players can communicate with the admins during or after the event.

Aesthetic was a nightmare because the people who knew the map were in discord and the ones who weren't were coming up with strategies of their own. Halloween was an easy map with only one true overdefend, so it didn't matter much for that one. However, maps like rote and aesthetic require that the whole team work together and listening to the same commands on a map I'm guessing many haven't even been past level 1 is a good place to start.  Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I initially meant to, but the more I think of it the more I hate the idea of 2 different chats going on at the same time.  The coordination needed on these extreme levels is absurd, especially the boss fights with zombie defense mixed in, and dont forget about that damn heal that forces an instant slay if not used properly.

Rule 6 proposal: Do not shoot the extreme 3 boss when it is absorbing damage.

Posted  Edited by whim4life
13 hours ago, DUSTY said:

Aesthetic was a nightmare because the people who knew the map were in discord and the ones who weren't were coming up with strategies of their own. Halloween was an easy map with only one true overdefend, so it didn't matter much for that one. However, maps like rote and aesthetic require that the whole team work together and listening to the same commands on a map I'm guessing many haven't even been past level 1 is a good place to start.  Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I initially meant to, but the more I think of it the more I hate the idea of 2 different chats going on at the same time.  The coordination needed on these extreme levels is absurd, especially the boss fights with zombie defense mixed in, and dont forget about that damn heal that forces an instant slay if not used properly.

Rule 6 proposal: Do not shoot the extreme 3 boss when it is absorbing damage.

Just a tip on how to use item and abusing the wall ~ courtesy by gkuo88

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bn8l1tfltuqdzaj/Fapescape Item guide.docx?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3elq68boduq1yp/ROTE WALL ABOOS GUIDE.docx?dl=0

Edited by whim4life