Infra

[Announcement] Change to the Directorate & a Statement Regarding GFL's Previous Owner

Hey stfu this is all lies and you know it cant wait for the discussion on why we gotta ban camper this time. I hope that one also gets leaked. But hey lets make a post on a person but hmm we don't want any response. Actually more childish then the ze server and that shit is all kids. At the end of the day you only made this post because you think haha I can use the community that this man built to take him down cause he was in a bad spot. I don't think you realize but at the end of the day this only helps the downfall of gfl and the rise of tangoworldwide. You are all mega cringe and this entire post just shows how right I was to become owner of tangoworldwide because now we can thrive once more. 

1 minute ago, Aurora is smelly said:

Hey stfu this is all lies and you know it cant wait for the discussion on why we gotta ban camper this time. I hope that one also gets leaked. But hey lets make a post on a person but hmm we don't want any response. Actually more childish then the ze server and that shit is all kids. At the end of the day you only made this post because you think haha I can use the community that this man built to take him down cause he was in a bad spot. I don't think you realize but at the end of the day this only helps the downfall of gfl and the rise of tangoworldwide. You are all mega cringe and this entire post just shows how right I was to become owner of tangoworldwide because now we can thrive once more. 

107751_101.png

Things I've made/help make and done:

Rather excellent noteblock music
A highly amusing lil group

Just now, Aurora is smelly said:

mad cause bad? lack of bitches? unable to get real?

anyways nice post i read like 75% of it and it seems like a post

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

I can see in the heat of the moment it looks like things will last forever or stay sour, but I've seen a lot of people rebound really well.  I always hope people come back and wish them the best.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Sucks to see this happening again. Seems every community I join, when I start to get comfortable, drama or problems break out. Sorry you guys have to go through this.

Hammer Editor Sufferer

SFM Sufferer

Washed up Spy Main

Really good at Guitar Hero