Snoopy

Need a Gaming Chair

I'm looking to buy a decent quality gaming chair but i know fuck all about them. Suggestions?

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Preferably something in the UK so i don't have to pay stupid import charges and unknown full well in can look on places like Amazon but i want people's opinions.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Amazon is usually a good place to look. I would suggest looking at the sellers history, at least to get an idea of if they are legitimate or not.

And, if price is not an issue for you I'd suggest looking at comfort level, i.e., the quality/material you prefer or would like to have. Ben posted a few nice ones, though I would probably be partial to the first one as it would match my headset/keyboard.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

1 hour ago, Snoopy said:

I'm looking to buy a decent quality gaming chair but i know fuck all about them. Suggestions?

Honestly get an ergonomic office chair if anything, most aren't too expensive and they take less of a toll on you if you're on your PC all day.

I went from a wood chair to an office chair and the improvements were astounding.

Achievements

The mayor that was running last year gave me his office chair

My ass feels powerful

but nah

get something comfortable and be on wit it imo

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2017 at 7:49 PM, _Eli said:

dx racers are lit

I personally do not own a chair but every buddy that owns a dx racer enjoys it. Plus anytime I have sat in one and played for an extended time it was very comfortable.