TomRiddle

Anyone ‘use’ sleeping music?

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle

Hi guys I was just wondering if I was the only weirdo that has a go to song or sound to fall asleep too every night? My go to is heavy rain and heavy loud thunder /lighting or this 1 soundtrack on repeat 

Im just making this out of curiousity really, these 2 things really help me fall asleep as I do always have trouble doing so without, I could be there for half hour to 2 hours just thinking about random and irrelivent things and end up worrying about stuff that doesn’t need to be thought about anyway ?

Thanks

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

I do get where you're coming from, and I do, but rarely, put on some soothing music to ease me down. As a person who has a lot on his mind, I tend to not fall asleep until later on. So to answer your question, you're not alone :)

Yours Sincerely,

Royce

Public Relations | GFL Moderator

Profile | Twitter | GameTracker | Steam | Email

Former CS:GO JB Admin/EC

I used to listen to

on repeat to fall asleep until my phone spotify...

errr

e8baea0b-f251-48ea-ba32-2de721a8b1d8.png

/shrug

Or just this playlist in general..

yeah.gif

ASMR might be something for you. Just search for ASMR on YouTube and look for someone/something that suits you and try it.

Be aware though, there is a lot of NSFW stuff out there as well.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

I used to listen to some chill music to help me fall asleep.

I don't need it anymore, though. Personally, I'd recommend a chillstep mix.

That's my favourite thing when I want to relax.

original.gif

Achievements

So with ASMR do u guys use earphones? Kinda confused by it, as for chillstep I have a few mix’s I like, I’ll give it a go cheers guys ?

10 hours ago, Dano said:

ASMR might be something for you. 

1 hour ago, Misaki said:

I used to listen to some chill music to help me fall asleep.

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by i have had it up to duck

u need some songs @TomRiddle my boi well you might be in luck have dis kiddo 

Edited by i have had it up to duck

Achievements

5 hours ago, TomRiddle said:

So with ASMR do u guys use earphones? Kinda confused by it, as for chillstep I have a few mix’s I like, I’ll give it a go cheers guys ?

You'll want to use them, yes. Otherwise it won't nearly be the same effect.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

No, however for you ASMR folks:

BEST ASMR EVER

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

I don't need it to fall asleep but I own an Amazon Echo dot and have a thunderstorm sounds skill on it that as the name says plays thunderstorm sounds. Most nights I have it play but not always, it calms me down when I've been stuck in my head and kinda depressed.

a895eb1cd4034e9df156cb741f7f9ba7.png

d887b9fd4c2de689e29075db61713b5c.png

7b2aa756b8856fc0e36d71329a9948d8.png

19cf400b43cd6920e9947f9993e41c0e.png

7f9d9b91dcaa0bc56f8721b86dc227bb.png

03f29ac09987d460bae8329e20aceaf4.png

xgIeaE5.png

d0d326751b3e8000af49ebe6f90bf2d2.png

I've noticed that my dreams feel much more vivid and last a lot longer when I've got music playing in the background. It usually takes a specific genre depending on what kind of dream scenario I'd want on the given day.

If you do decide to fall asleep to music, be sure not to had it on too loud, or else you could wake up to the sound of a loud song in your playlist. :P

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

7 hours ago, flyingjoe32 said:

I've noticed that my dreams feel much more vivid and last a lot longer when I've got music playing in the background. It usually takes a specific genre depending on what kind of dream scenario I'd want on the given day.

If you do decide to fall asleep to music, be sure not to had it on too loud, or else you could wake up to the sound of a loud song in your playlist. :P

I’m actually the opposite. While I don’t dream very much, my dreams aren’t very vivid. I don’t get a “deep sleep” very often leaving me constantly tired no matter how much I sleep, and its something I need to talk to my doctor about 

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

I know lots of people who have apps with preloaded loops of rain, thunder, fire cracking, etc that they can mix together to get a perfect soothing sound to relax to. Nowadays I just watch youtube whenever im tired and i want to sleep and it knocks me out. Usually one of the LoFi relaxing beat streams. Then again I would always fall asleep to shit like Asking Alexandria as a teen sooooo rip lol

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

11 hours ago, Eli said:

I’m actually the opposite. While I don’t dream very much, my dreams aren’t very vivid. I don’t get a “deep sleep” very often leaving me constantly tired no matter how much I sleep, and its something I need to talk to my doctor about 

You are not alone my guy, I tend to ask others while I was sleeping at the time what was all that fuss about with so and so, but ya the only time I will even hit any form of deep sleep is when I don't sleep for 2 days, now the weird thing is when I close my eyes and idek if I am truely in any stage of sleep, my mental state does heal, but my body never gets the same treatment leading to toxins building up in my body, anyways how I fall asleep is well I simply look at my eyelids and focus on them inturn I get a black image in my brain while I relax at the same time so my eyes or where they look at slowly drifts upwards inturn no light appears from my opening in my eyes at the very buttom.

people have told me that I need to use up more energy in my body during the day, but sadly I don't know how I can do that as I already use up a lot, now the sad thing is while yes my body is getting tired my head is not, so clearly I am thinking I am not working my brain enough to where it feels tired like my body does, so my body and my brain are not on the same level when it comes to needing sleep and sadly your brain is generally what is says we need sleep first and not your body.

Achievements