Roy

[Announcement] New CS:GO Division Leader

Posted  Edited by rapperdan · Hidden
Hidden

remember when I was bitching about 1v1 while playing rust? and saying how stupid shit was @virusking and how you told me to stop bitching and what not and just play rust?

hey man thanks for listening to my endless bitching and complaining you have been a blessing.

I still can't believe that I actually slept for a whole 12 hours was so damn nice been years.

PuTvOxQ.png

never forget.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Hidden

Congrats :)

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

• Snoopy locked and unlocked this topic
Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: grammar · Hidden
Hidden

I do recall when you were a more prominent member, and I've seen you peak out here and there.  I don't know much about you outside of those few hints, but I still think you will do well.

As much as I'd hate to regurgitate myself: That division has a history of empty promises, and the weak leadership here is easily swayed by it especially after a few card and coin tricks to briefly entertain them.  I hope you're not another one.  Don't let us down ;) 

Edited by Joshy
grammar

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152