Mom

Scariest Movies

any suggestions on some scary af movies (I'm talking stay-awake-at-night scary)? I have a hard time finding good ones because netflix is so full of awful horror movies and could use some good ones. 

21 minutes ago, Mom said:

any suggestions on some scary af movies (I'm talking stay-awake-at-night scary)? I have a hard time finding good ones because netflix is so full of awful horror movies and could use some good ones. 

Blair Which Project, kept me up all night.

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif

I never watched The Grudge but when I was a kid, I wouldn't dare to watch the trailer. I heard it was too scary. Another one is The Ring, there's different version for this, like a a lot of different languages. The Japanese one is a bit funny but it's also scary. So depends which one you prefer to watch.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Hereditary is bloody terrifying. That and A Quiet Place, that one more for jumpscares.

Achievements

268x0w.jpg

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

1 hour ago, big lemon said:

+1 for hereditary

I recommend The Ritual

2 hours ago, bedwinito said:

Hereditary by far god damn

10 hours ago, Duck. said:

Hereditary is bloody terrifying. That and A Quiet Place, that one more for jumpscares.

watched the trailer just now, definitely gonna watch the movie. that trailer was wack lmao

9 hours ago, JoceyMeow said:

The Human Centipede 😨

That's just disgusting, not really scary.

Here's my top list of scary movies that I enjoyed (enjoyed = me and my roommate laughed our asses off)

1. The Nun

2. As above so below

3. The conjuring series

4. The annabelle series

5. Freddy 2019

6. The Purge 

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

16 hours ago, Duck. said:

A quiet place is good for jump scares, but I fell asleep because there is basically no sound the whole fucking movie.

8 hours ago, bedwinito said:

Hereditary by far god damn

I watched hereditary with a girl who didnt want to watch it because she said it was demonic. She watched it and said "that was a waste of my time", we fucked after that, but that's besides the point

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Guest SkydivingSquid