Anmar

ez pz passed away

ok idk im probably posting this in the wrong forum category

ez pz (or Papa Ernie)'s supposed "father" msged me on steam today and told me that ez pz had lost his battle with cancer.

Knowing the internet, this may be just a joke but if it isnt then im sorry for him and him family :c

58bc59652f744_ezpzss.JPG.11478af3ff95166eaf4acc51b5e498a7.JPG

Posted  Edited by ButterKing5000

Went ahead and moved this (to what I think is the correct section..Anyone is free to re-move it if it isn't).

Anyways, if it isn't a joke, may he rest in peace.

Edited by ButterKing5000

76561198148448003.png

It's always a horrible thing when people pass away. I've experienced family passing away (I'm aware he's not family.) However, his presence in GFL will not be forgotten. May he rest in peace. 

Moved to Off Topic due to not relating directly to GFL.

I'm not sure if this is real or not or a sick prank. We had something else we think could be a sick prank that involved a dead loved one in another thread, but i'm sorry.

I've been through getting over death of a family member once. Two years ago my Grandfather was put in the hospital for a heart attack. He made it through the procedure successfully, but during it, he also had a stroke, and lost all major brain functions. We could get him back, but he'd be a vegetable. Can't walk, talk, eat, anything. We decided it was best to let him go and be happier.

It was rough, cause we had to make the decision to let him go, and deal with his passing but it was for the best. Now, it's not a battle with cancer, but still a loss of a loved one.

I know, and i'm sure a lot of people know what it's like to deal with death, and it's definitely not fun. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I mean, i know it's not family, but still, death is death, and it's still sad. I wish his family best of luck and hope they can cope with their loss.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Well, shit. Not sure if he was in GFL Clan or not but whatever he fight against. We will never back down the cancer that we will never give up and fight the cancer.

I wish his family have the best of luck and hope that they can continue their lifes with their loss.

In other hands

Not being dick here but how his Father got access to this Son's Account and know how to use Steam? (Unless they also use Steam too)

143068bf65422d15.gif.a4fec75c1555410601df14ff72e91bb9.gif

10 minutes ago, Firestorm said:

Well, shit. Not sure if he was in GFL Clan or not but whatever he fight against. We will never back down the cancer that we will never give up and fight the cancer.

I wish his family have the best of luck and hope that they can continue their lifes with their loss.

In other hands

Reveal hidden contents

Not being dick here but how his Father got access to this Son's Account and know how to use Steam? (Unless they also use Steam too)

I believe he was a purge player

Rest in peace ez :(

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Rest in peace mate. :rip:

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

Rest in peace...

He was a really nice person on GFL... :(

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

On 3/5/2017 at 6:07 PM, Firestorm said:

In other hands

Hide contents

He was an active purge player

Also I know a few friends in real life who's dads share their steam account or have their own steam so its not uncommon to see a father that knows how to use steam