DarkRaven212

"Foods That You Like" thread

Feel free to post up pics or links to certain food recipes you enjoy very much. You can explain why you love it or why is the certain recipe special. 

Example: "I like Ishikari-nabe because of this and that or I like Eintopf because of this and that", followed by pics or links. (And yes I myself actually like those food recipes)

I don't really have any certain food recipe i like, afterall... I only like fried chicken or anything with chicken but nothing with things I hate such as frogs, turtles, eels, too much spiciness, dog meat (despite I ate one before)... etc etc.

I also enjoy eating crawfish even though I'm allergic to it. Crawfish season is the best!

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

2 hours ago, Bae said:

I don't really have any certain food recipe i like, afterall... I only like fried chicken or anything with chicken but nothing with things I hate such as frogs, turtles, eels, too much spiciness, dog meat (despite I ate one before)... etc etc.

I also enjoy eating crawfish even though I'm allergic to it. Crawfish season is the best!

I LOVVVVE EEL. I'm all about that seafood life. Frogs aren't that bad either :)

8 minutes ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

Japanese food is the best one in my opinion 

What kind of Japanese food? You have Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, Misokatsu, Ika-somen, Tamogayaki, Zaru Soba, Hitsumabushi, Miso Nikomi, Wanko Soba, Sansai Soba, Kake Soba, Miso Ramen, Katsudon, Ishikari-nabe, Imoni, are examples of the many kinds of Japanese foods out there ;) 

1 hour ago, DarkRaven212 said:

What kind of Japanese food? You have Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, Misokatsu, Ika-somen, Tamogayaki, Zaru Soba, Hitsumabushi, Miso Nikomi, Wanko Soba, Sansai Soba, Kake Soba, Miso Ramen, Katsudon, Ishikari-nabe, Imoni, are examples of the many kinds of Japanese foods out there ;) 

The one with the raw fish 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

I don't know if you'd count Jell-o as a food, but yes I love jell-o

(especially the strawberry flavour)

I like mostly pasta's, like Spaghetti, Lasagna, etc

and I do like Taco's but I think taco's in a bag are the bomb. (if anyone knows what that even is)

Pancakes aaannnnddd

Cucumbers

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

• 1 month later...

20160812_193758.jpg

I love this stromboli, it's made with green peppers pepperoni and fresh mozzarella. All the ingredients are gotten at a new york farmers market every morning from the place I get the food from.

Achievements