Faex

Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K.

Posted  Edited by Faex

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Uh oh.... someone get @John_Ariana_Man get on the case.

All jokes aside.  This world is two words.   FUCKED UP.  People are sick, and there isn't much you can do 'bout it.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

5 hours ago, _Eli said:

What drives someone to the point where they want to harm others, especially to this magnitude 

A sick person and their passive enablers.

Because blowing up hardware parts where teenage girls hang out makes one a real man........

Also don't worry so called leaders, fake media and their zombie followers will tell us this is all normal behavior due to some justified bullshit past trama and we should carry on and ignore the elephant in the room. Truly disgusting.

6 hours ago, Nap14hockey said:

Uh oh.... someone get @John_Ariana_Man get on the case.

All jokes aside.  This world is two words.   FUCKED UP.  People are sick, and there isn't much you can do 'bout it.

Oh there is something we can do about it. Very few people have the balls to follow thru though so yeah sure we can't do shit about it. Wanna know how the nazis won for a while? Part of it was due to good people doing nothing till their turn came.

Sorry if I sound angry, cause I am. Not angry at anyone here or anywhere else, except the terrorist/s themself/ves, but at the failures that continue to make this possible.

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

It's really heart breaking.  Terrible.

Hope you and your folks are ok over there.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

21 minutes ago, CNe7532294 said:

Hope you and your folks are ok over there.

I returned to the US not too long ago, but thank you.  It really resonates when you see something has happened somewhere you've lived or visited, and of course: I have so many friends and acquaintances scattered in all of these places and I worry for them too.  I was living in London, which is several hours away from Manchester, but I had previously worked with someone who is running a laboratory at the university; I was suppose to work there, but I opted to leave instead.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Twig

I guess you can say it was a...bang bang into the room (I know you want it) bang bang all over you.

I'll be quiet now.

@John_Ariana_Man

Edited by Twig

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

1 hour ago, Twig said:

I guess you can say it was a...bang bang into the room (I know you want it) bang bang all over you.

I'll be quiet now.

@John_Ariana_Man

I hate you. Omg i hate you. No never again. All the cans of whoop ass sent.

You know, I thought Ariana Grande would never have any type of shit like this ever, but I was wrong and when I heard it on the radio, I was sad. But, when I learned that Ariana grande was alright and not hurt, I stopped crying and was happy that my love was alright.:) but, for those who die, RIP my Ariana Grande lovers.

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

So much shit going on.

Kids are lost because of the chaos and couldn't find their parents, young people are dying.

So much people wanted love and fun, instand they get shit and I feel sorry.

I think it time for us to act this terrorism NOW. There been too many terrorist attacks since Paris in 2015.

Also, as I'm aware of. Operation Temperer is activated in UK to start supporting the police with the army.

I will list the major terrorist attacks that been happened since Paris in 2015. (Listing only for peace countries unless it needed and listing only I know of)

1. Paris | Nov 2015
  2. Colorado Springs in United States | Nov 2015
  3. Orlando Nightclub | June 2016
  4. Berlin | Dec 2016

And the list does on....

At this rate, if the governments don't do anything at this rate, I fear the worst that an civil disorder would happen. I just hope that they will react to this at all.

143068bf65422d15.gif.a4fec75c1555410601df14ff72e91bb9.gif

1 hour ago, Firestorm said:

So much shit going on.

Kids are lost because of the chaos and couldn't find their parents, young people are dying.

So much people wanted love and fun, instand they get shit and I feel sorry.

I think it time for us to act on this terrorism NOW. There been too many terrorist attacks since Paris in 2015.

Sickly funny isn't it? We have the ability to rally against mass murders like say Sandy Hook but when it comes to things like this we get this typical response out of some illogical fear that "we'll offend people" or "our lifestyle will be changed".

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/manchester-arena-ariana-grande-terror-carry-on-teenagers-respond-a7750486.html

"That is by caring on exactly as before". WTF kind of dumbshit logic is that? So let it happen again? People need to wake the fuck up. Some sickos out there celebrate things like this and bullshit response while hiding it or passively allow these things to happen instead of any condemnation of such acts. Our lives have already changed since 9/11. No one seems to remember what travel was like in the 80s and 90s. No one else cared much during 9/11 cause it seems like everyone wants to see what is viewed as "the best in the world" get knocked down a few pegs. The wars didn't help either and thats for a separate discussion but something must be done. Not anything should be done (that logic lead to the wars) but a decent response for once would be nice. We can start by calling it TERRORISM and not a "serious incident" as initially reported. Doesn't matter if its Islamic or not. Last time I checked blowing up a bomb to terrify people whether people are killed or not should be classified as terrorism. The same can go for those who hold any type of weapon (knives, guns, machetes, vehicles, explosives, etc.) with the intent to terrify people. 

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by Nyarowa

What made me even more sad about this is the fact that most of the injured/dead were pre-teens and teens. To think of ever doing such thing in a concert of a pop artist is fucked up. Any attack is beyond fucked up. I hate seeing news of people dying or getting hurt in general, and it going this far is just... horrible.

It's the world we live in and I guess we can't stop it no matter how hard some people try. There will always be horrible people doing horrible things.

Edited by Nyarowa

original.gif

Achievements