Katie

IQ Test REVAMPED

i had to try and click on the link 6 times before i hit it, where does that leave me?

38bfcfef61dcca3c48242125282a1461.png

THE BEST GODDAMN GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE EVER WRITTEN:

1. Grab some fucking bread, if you use any bread over the price of $4/loaf, you're a tool. 
  2. Using a skillet is the best way to fill grilled cheeses.
  3. Get your skillet up to like 5 on your stove, so it's hot, but like, not too hot.
  4. Get your bread and butter that shit. You can butter each side, but do the side that you're putting the cheese on with a little bit more butter or whatever the fuck you use and spread it like a 10 ye-.
  5. Put the side that you're not going to be putting the cheese/other condiments face down, just so the butter starts melting but is not cooking with just butter on..
  6. Add your cheese. Go by these amounts of cheese for cheesyness. Pussy shit = 1/2 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Oh and if you only make 1 grilled cheese sandwich, you're a tool. Decently cheesy = 1 slice of cheese per grilled cheese. Really cheesy = 2 slices of cheese per grilled cheese. Diabetic = anything above 2 slices of cheese.
  7. Make sure it cooks pretty damn good, if you want to be extra and not a complete THOT, you put some shit like ham or fucking bacon in that bitch.
  8. Make sure everything is cooked to perfection, make sure the butter melted and cooked in, but your bread doesn't look like IAmSuperFineMan's asshole. 
  9. enjoy that bitch, nigga.

c352f4cdc00f8a92191fa2dfc8674f0b.png

tbh, none of those questions we're challenging. I wish there were more of the geometry questions, I spent the most time on them. Most questions you just had to sit back and think about and the answer would come clearly. Math was obviously the easiest questions. 

Achievements

7 hours ago, King_Wailord said:

c352f4cdc00f8a92191fa2dfc8674f0b.png

tbh, none of those questions we're challenging. I wish there were more of the geometry questions, I spent the most time on them. Most questions you just had to sit back and think about and the answer would come clearly. Math was obviously the easiest questions. 

I think, because this isn't an official test they tried to do just blatant common sense questions. But yeah I agree (:

7dc3f2a47a7d6f4bd41bdc621a0dae8a.png

9f16a89baaec9c0856522b7d4d270e26.png

Katies_Signature.jpg

my thing.jpg

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Scoin0

mo4ES1Q.png

well, compared to the others I got a lower score. :/

Edit: After signing up and playing a few games my best area is Memory and Logic. This website is pretty cool.

Edited by Scoin0

I'm a person who likes to help out.

Youtube | Anime List | Twitch

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

20 minutes ago, Tango said:

I dont know how to paste the pic but i got 124 :(

Drag the image to the attachments box and then click on the image after it's uploaded and it will appear wherever your cursor was last in the post :)