MrNoobyNoob

Goodbye Imperial RP

Posted  Edited by MrNoobyNoob

Well, I be resigning off of the Imperial RP server as Game master. To avoid confusion, I am not quitting GFL. I am still gonna be apart of the Event Management Team or even become staff on other servers. The main reason why I am resigning off from the Imperial RP server is because I am bored and tired with it. What I mean by that is that playing on the server, doing events on the server, I don't find that fun anymore. I want to do other things and more events that I can enjoy and have fun with making. I created lots of events on the server, some being horrible, and some being the most amazing event people have seen. Before I resign from Imperial RP, I will be doing a special event, killing off certain characters that I made throughout the server. Once that is done, I would get my rank as Game master role and the commander of the Nova Corps removed as well. I am planning to help out with the Breach server with staff as I see how would that go out. I have plans for certain servers that could help promote it and increase the server's player base, such as the Imperial RP server, but I first discuss it with the event management team about it and the server managers managing the server. It was fun being as game master and I wish the best of luck for the server.

Special Thanks to certain people on Imperial RP

@Site Director Halcyon being one the main reasons I became Game master in the first place. I was inspired by the length and plot of events he made. 

@TheRealGayLord for helping me out during events and being a great friend on the server.

@Maxis Great Commander on the server. You showed leadership and of course, also being a great friend on the server who I can talk to about things on the server and out of the server.

@Glenn_ thanks for the support, saying my events were great and I can see that you enjoyed them thoroughly and absolutely loved them

@Worgee he wanted to be on the list, there ya go. You can feel special now, buddy.

Of course finally, @RickGrimesTM and @King_Wailord for being great server managers for the server. I wouldn't be a game master without you guys.

Well, time to prepare for my last event and everything that I would need for it. I had a lot of great experiences and see you later on the server. The event will be on today on 3:00 PM EST, either there being no people at all or at least some.

Edited by MrNoobyNoob

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.

well... you smell too! Hope you get to play a little more at a point and perhaps return to CWRP as GM :) You dedication to the server was very good and motivated.

also sad, cause no @, where I'm at :/ xD

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by MrNoobyNoob - Edit Reason: worgee is a special boi

Worgee, you are on the list as a great friend. Didn't really put you on there because you haven't got on for some weeks actually.

Edit: @Worgee, feeling special now?

Edited by MrNoobyNoob
worgee is a special boi

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.

Damn dude I’m gonna miss ya a lot yo 

fucking hell I feel like shit now

:feelsbadman:

welp cya sometimes good friend 

375712617_Palestine2.png.d5149026cf1eebfdb430feec3054e158.png

On 9/16/2018 at 1:00 PM, Harakoni said:

IMG_1875.JPG.61ac25b0b1f2e749fdc70b90c2c22897.JPGThis is so sad, Alexa, play Country Roads by Johnny Depp 

Country roooaaaaads take me home!!!!! to the plaaaace where I belong!!