eueuq

Remove CallAdmin from Shoutbox

Remove CallAdmin from Shoutbox?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Q:

• Yes, there is no reason for it to exist.
    • No, it is still useful.

Posted  Edited by eueuq

I am making this because I have asked countless times to remove the CallAdmin from shoutbox. Nothing has been done.

It does nothing but spam the shoutbox with messages, primarily with useless messages from TTT. I have seen nothing but people complaining about its existence. Most servers have moved their own CallAdmin to Discord (TTT may even have this too, but I do not know).

As far as GFLBot itself goes, I believe it can be repurposed in some way that is much less spammy and makes it actually useful to have around. It spamming admin calls wastes its potential in my opinion.

Please save us from this nightmare.

Edited by eueuq

Discord_qoN8aT2ZDX.png.f28687352471a3aed92f034cf759e7d1.png

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

You can do multiple things with shoutbox, I wouldn’t say remove it but only let TTT admins see the calladmin but no one else can see it or, make a hide option so people can hide it.

but yes I do agree it spams chat box and it’s annoying 

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

13 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

I wouldn’t say remove it but only let TTT admins see the calladmin but no one else can see it or, make a hide option so people can hide it.

And too much work. We're lazy remember? :lenny:

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

11 hours ago, eueuq said:

Most servers have moved their own CallAdmin to Discord

If this is true I’m not sure why it wasn’t removed a long time ago. I’d prefer some input from a few TTT admins before we straight up remove it.

5 hours ago, Skittlez said:

If this is true I’m not sure why it wasn’t removed a long time ago. I’d prefer some input from a few TTT admins before we straight up remove it.

As far as I know, what the others said is correct. The admins are more active on discord calling rather than forums calling. So they mostly look at discord than they do seeing forums. Majority of them don't even go on forums unless they're tagged for a ban appeal or if they need to look at admin application. Only a few of them like those who are admin in multiple servers are active both forums and discord. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

12 minutes ago, MooTheCow said:

To be honest that's what I use to join the server when no one is on my friend list lol.

mb4NDvk.png

Just make a bookmark of that link, when you click it GMod TTT will open. Be sure to click that box or it'll ask every time.

Our discord does not have calladmin unless someone hid it from me (sad duc). It can be set up, though, breach had it for awhile until it broke (Xy will fix it eventually probably maybe).
There was once a suggestion to have a separate box for calladmin, I'd rather we have that than just remove it entirely unless every server with calladmin gets it on discord.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

On 4/23/2019 at 8:08 PM, Duc2000 said:

Our discord does not have calladmin unless someone hid it from me (sad duc). It can be set up, though, breach had it for awhile until it broke (Xy will fix it eventually probably maybe).
There was once a suggestion to have a separate box for calladmin, I'd rather we have that than just remove it entirely unless every server with calladmin gets it on discord.

The calladmin command is to tag everyone with the TTT Staff role :fuckface:

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

1 hour ago, Malal said:

hey wtf why am i there

Past warn. You were suppose to only be on the list for a week. I removed you from the block list the day I took that screenshot.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements