790divadsamohT

Shoutbox admin

I think showing that you're going to gag them will cause more drama.  If I were to feed of this suggestion is to implement a way where you can go to there profile and block chat communications or something like that.

eQ5pdML.jpg

Achievements

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure community and board directories can ban people from shoutbox. So it's similar to gag command, except they can't post on shoutbox and possibly on forums.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Removed PII

That's nice and all to leave it to us.  I am truly humbled; however, this feature actually does exist.

VOOc8TD.png

wWMT9oU.png

You can check off other boxes wherever you may like to ignore these forum members.

Edited by Joshy
Removed PII

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Not really necessary to let managers to have shoutbox moderator powers. They're here to manage a server. 

If anything, go with what Joshy said. 

76561198043643390.png

Remember that there's almost always at least 1 DL, Council member, or Community Advisor online at any given time.

We have a few European ones and a few American ones. So most timezones are covered.

"Be good people"

On 15/08/2016 at 4:35 PM, Major_Push said:

Remember that there's almost always at least 1 DL, Council member, or Community Advisor online at any given time.

We have a few European ones and a few American ones. So most timezones are covered.

nigga you always forget about the aussie players >me< D:

but yes, I don't know why you would want to gag people for saying something bad, it's the internet.

anyway, I don't see this being done so :locked:

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

7 hours ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

nigga you always forget about the aussie players >me< D:

but yes, I don't know why you would want to gag people for saying something bad, it's the internet.

anyway, I don't see this being done so :locked:

I was going to, but i wasn't sure if the Aussie time covered any new time that the others didn't.

I was also too lazy to check. hue

"Be good people"