BOOMER

If this really is the end- goodbye breach.

On 9/4/2019 at 8:31 PM, Boomer said:

This post might look hilarious in a month or two. But as of the past few days, the server has been struggling to house more than 7 players. 

Regulars of the server knew that this collapse/recession was a long time coming, including myself. I guess i just didnt expect it to come so soon.

Of course, theres a good chance that this is nothing more than a brief blip, and the server will be back up to a healthy 25 player average. But if this really is the fall that we've been predicting for weeks now- i just wanted to say goodbye.

Goodbye to the people who i laughed with.

Goodbye to those who disliked me. And those i disliked.

Goodbye to all the admins who made the server function, even if it was just barely.

Goodbye to the complete overuse of site 19, before eventually being forced out of the vote every other map.

Goodbye to the hilariously broken SCP mechanics.

Goodbye to the goofy ass halloween skin events.

Goodbye to the ridiculously overpowered guns.

Goodbye to @Cpt.Haxray, the admin i have the worst history with, though i think (and hope) that we've gotten better overtime.

Goodbye to @Doomnack, a former admin who was my personal favorite for a while.

Goodbye to @Xy_, the one person who put this all in motion.

Goodbye to the laughs and screams over comms, and the shitpost spamming while admins were offline.

Goodbye to @Grrreat Leaf and @TheSnivyBro, the two players i saw consistently online from start to end.

Goodbye to this server. Three years of stupid, frustrating, boring, enraging, amazing rounds of breach. 

I know alot of you dont like me. And while i dont know exactly why- it wont matter much anymore. If this is the last i see of most of you, i hope you do well. If you havent graduated, good luck in high school. If youre still in middle school or younger- good luck in general- you've got a lot coming.

To everyone i played with since 2017, from the bottom of my heart-

Suck my dick. And have a great life.

-Boomer

1592813859_GarrysMod9_4_20195_34_13PM.thumb.png.1f76274cf77e7ff7230eedf962bda729.png

Thanks super cool

• 2 weeks later...