_Rocket_

A Heart to Heart Conversation

I like that you made an actual video of yourself talking about everythings seems very nice.

Token             

-Former Nerd-

Lil - oz 😉

No problem bud. Thanks for the open conversation, and you'll do well in whatever you choose, I'm sure of it.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

You're overwhelmed and scattered.

Treat your goals just like code by finishing small achievable functions instead of a ginormous messy main.  The most elegant and simple ones are the best- no need to overthink or overcomplicate.  You can do it.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by ryan__

Apology accepted. In the past, you've been a great friend to me and others being kind to us and making sure we're doing okay. 

4 hours ago, _Rocket_ said:

@ryan__ (I know I forgot to mention you in the video ryan, sorry!)

It's alright I'm just glad that you're back and have been safe! ❤️

Edited by ryan__

18 hours ago, GoodOlToken said:

I like that you made an actual video of yourself talking about everythings seems very nice.

Thank you! I felt like it would come across more personal and genuine this way. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first time some of the GFL members had a face to connect my voice to haha.

18 hours ago, Liloz01 said:

Lil - oz 😉

No problem bud. Thanks for the open conversation, and you'll do well in whatever you choose, I'm sure of it.

I almost got it, I just need to know how to say the oz part. Is it like how you say "The Wizard of Oz", the plural of the letter O (like O's), or ounce?

16 hours ago, Alexis said:

I accept your apology, and I hope that eventually you can pursue what you like to do without being told not to. You're a good boyo, and a good friend.

I watched the whole damn video. ❤️

😄 thank you! I didn't expect anyone to watch it all the way through.

15 hours ago, Joshy said:

You're overwhelmed and scattered.

Treat your goals just like code by finishing small achievable functions instead of a ginormous messy main.  The most elegant and simple ones are the best- no need to overthink or overcomplicate.  You can do it.

Me? Being scatter-brained? Nooooooo, that's impossible ;D

It's a little too late to fix that now. But I'll have to take this as a hard lesson learned. Sometimes I struggle with shifting my focus from one thing to another in a timely manner. I'll need to find ways to make that easier on myself.

14 hours ago, ryan__ said:

Apology accepted. In the past, you've been a great friend to me and others being kind to us and making sure we're doing okay. 

It's alright I'm just glad that you're back and have been safe! ❤️

The FBI almost got me, but thankfully I'm still here to tell the tale haha

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Apologies accepted. You’ve always been a kind and lovely person. I know we haven’t spoken much since I first met you when Aurora was playing CSGO with you and Banjo, I feel bad for that and I’m really sorry. Pursue what you like doing, you’ll go far, I know it, and I hope I’ll be able to talk to you again. Watched the whole video. Keep it up my man.

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements