theadam

sneaky weasel

What a thoughtful post. You make strong points on why sneaky should me terminated from his admin position.

Maybe the elders of the gfl council even offer you a spot in their midst.

your profile is 33% complete!

agree no more, truly think sneaky weazel shouldnt be an admin in any circumstance, i donno why people vote him to be admin NGL, I am just hoping that weazel can just GTFO and instead, u can be our T3 admin with ur thoughtful words. 

Here

https://gflclan.com/forms/34-csgo-zombie-escape-admin-application/

I will give u rock hard +1 on ur application

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

Am I supposed to take this post seriously? @theadam If so, then do you have any evidence to support your claim? Or you just trying to catch attention lol?

For your information, sneaky is one the most mature admins on csgo ze. So I'm not really sure what is your problem with him. Can you elaborate more please? 

Posted  Edited by donchill

for many years sneaky weasel has bullied me and hold me hostage for trying to spread the truth.

speak up, he can't be gettin away with this!

#metoo

Edited by donchill

OMG finnally someone have spoke the truth.

I got bullied by him alot, like that one time he mute me for mic spamming or that time he keep playing kz so i can't shoot him or the other time he kick me for being stink or that other other time he pinned me down with negev or that other other other time i build on hit damage  om varus and he said "this guy want to lose",...etc...

Now that someone is standing up i can play in peace without wrong about this weazel.

Thank you alot.

c31.png

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat

I hear ya brother. Sneaky weasel is a bully. He bullies young players to do his dirty bidding. Nice to know another player fell victim to his vicious master plans to take over GFL. We should also start a slogan #MeeToo.

• 6 months later...