Serenity

What's your dream car?

The thread title makes this pretty self explanatory, but I'm curious. I have two "dream cars". One reasonable priced one and one where if I was really rich, I would get it. 

I've always dreamed of having one of these cars one day. My preference has never really changed and I don't think it ever will. But anyway show me what your dream car is! 🙂 

"Reasonably priced dream car"

black jeep wrangler 4 door – Popular Cars | Jeep wrangler, Jeep, 4 door  jeep wrangler

Black Jeep Wrangler

The 2018-2019 versions look the best to me. 

"If I was rich dream car"

White Mercedes Benz G550 4x4 Rental Los Angeles - Rent a Mercedes G Wagon

Mercedes Benz G550- 2018

Achievements

Motorcycle will always have a special place in my heart.  Unfortunately I'm giving up my fun 2012 Kawasaki 250R I've giving it to my twin because their bike broke down and they are still driving to work everyday; I am also thinking about the baby on the way and want to minimize all the risks.  It was nothing like my 2006 Honda CBR600RR oh gosh I loved that bike...  apparently someone else loved it too... so they stole it while I was living in San Diego.  I'm pretty sure it's parted out or a sweet gift to someone in Mexico since it was so close to the border.  I always wanted to upgrade to a CBR1000RR respsol like in the show House.  I did once, but that motorcycle had a dent in the frame and I resold it at a substantial loss.

Right now we're looking at bigger vehicles for comfort and also to be more safe for the baby.  We've been eyeing a 2017 or 2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring or Grand Select.  Grand Touring has some automation I'm always a little bit fearful of that and so I'm avoiding that, but I like how big the vehicle is and it has so much feature like heated seats.  We haven't decided on the colour... pretty split between red, white, or deep blue.

I just picked a random picture from a search engine although I plan to post the picture once we seal the deal with the purchase.

2021-mazda-cx-5-mmp-1-1598470078.jpg?cro

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace
34 minutes ago, Joshy said:

A BMW??  I thought you were cool 😞

BMW IS BEST

God where do I start, I am really into cars. 

I have a couple: 

Lamborghini Murcielago SV

2006-2010 BMW M5 E60

2006-2013 BMW 335i

2018 Dodge Demon

2010 Lamborghini Murcielago SV Awaiting Someone With £350k | Carscoops

BMW M5 E60 with Eisenmann Race Exhaust! - LOUD V10 Sound & Burnouts! -  YouTube

BMW E90/E92/E93 335I REAR DIFFUSER — Rush Customs

Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Review, Pricing, and Specs

That is all I could thing of right now lmao. My ultimate goal in life is to buy a Lamborghini Murcielago with no financial issues. 

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

Aston Martin DBX 'Coupe,' Seven-Seater Under Consideration

Right now, I'd like the Aston Martin DBX 2021. Big (7 seats), fast (0-62mph in 4.5s, top speed 181mph), comfortable (like any Aston Martin) and a good interior. Fucking expensive though!

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: added picture

We made it a reality today, but with a deep blue one.  🙂 

edit:

4znrh5G.png

Edited by Joshy
added picture

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152