Shabby

Little impact

Fun to play with you man, I'll be sad to seeing you go, hope you can come back and say hi at some point.

Good luck and I wish you the best in life 🙂

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

Sorry for being such an unfunny Weeb. Have fun in your future endeavors (Which should be successful), and make sure that you laugh at all of us when you finally get a life while most of us are still here on GFL.

I forgot to originally add this part in, but... Getting that forbidden word (Which you so delightfully decided to use again) banned (Not really banned, but still) after you annoyed some people forever cemented your place as an eternal Chaotic-Neutral (Is that how it's supposed to be?) on HNS. Oh, and I usually posted a Gif of Noire being shocked or Neptune winking from the Neptunia games. You were right about that.

Cheers.

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

Thank you for the time & dedicated that you've devoted into GFL for the time you've been here. You've left a mark on GFL, and I hope you have a great rest of your life.

29 minutes ago, Killes said:

o7 

Sorry I forgot you Oz, you're very cool too..and Australian (spooky if you read this, I couldn't find you name on forums, as to why I didn't mention you either)

On 3/16/2021 at 1:42 PM, Shabby said:

Sorry I forgot you Oz, you're very cool too..and Australian (spooky if you read this, I couldn't find you name on forums, as to why I didn't mention you either)

Sadness 

Former CWRP Admin -  / Currently CWRP - Main - Gmod - Rust Discord Mod

ozkody.gif.49c68b9495253cbfc2dbd45da4caa13c.gif