Vauff

The State Of GFL ZE - November 2016

In my opinion though this will never get fixed. The server has a few regulars that are constantly spamming and get away with it because theyre funny, make conversations about current events, entertain by how rediculous they act (screaming, self glorifying) or are fidler. As long as these things are allowed there will always be some who disagree, get annoyed or feel the urge to spam theyre viewpoint in opposition. Im all for conversations and enjoy some of the autism when it goes down but half the people crying crying wolf dont get theyre part of the problem

It seems that some of the older ZE admins (myself included) need to come back and enforce some more harder restrictions.

This shouldn't be this cancerous on ZE. And way before of this autism it was actually pretty nice to admin on lol.

swegbuster1.png

42 minutes ago, SwegBuster said:

It seems that some of the older ZE admins (myself included) need to come back and enforce some more harder restrictions.

This shouldn't be this cancerous on ZE. And way before of this autism it was actually pretty nice to admin on lol.

i was on during the time of this recording and i can safely say more than 80% of the server was laughing or sort of in on this. also, a major reason that people like kakarot and koni scream is one: it gets everyone riled up, and two: more people start fucking defending. theres always been doorhuggers (ive been doing ZE since source days), but its so fucking bad that people need a bit of screaming to stop hiding away. Also, theres a reason for !sm <playername> or voice_enable 0

2 hours ago, Trexller said:

In my opinion though this will never get fixed. The server has a few regulars that are constantly spamming and get away with it because theyre funny, make conversations about current events, entertain by how rediculous they act (screaming, self glorifying) or are fidler. As long as these things are allowed there will always be some who disagree, get annoyed or feel the urge to spam theyre viewpoint in opposition. Im all for conversations and enjoy some of the autism when it goes down but half the people crying crying wolf dont get theyre part of the problem

If you look at my first post I 100% agree with you.
The main problem was that these people who do this were perm gagged, but got ungagged when Kim left.

Posted  Edited by Block
1 hour ago, SwegBuster said:

Senpai pls

Edited by Block

9 minutes ago, Argyros said:

If you look at my first post I 100% agree with you.
The main problem was that these people who do this were perm gagged, but got ungagged when Kim left.

I still don't get why they were unmuted. kakarot was a big instigator to a lot of what happened in this video. The server has definitely been more cancerous since his return. 

52 minutes ago, Vauff said:

I still don't get why they were unmuted. kakarot was a big instigator to a lot of what happened in this video. The server has definitely been more cancerous since his return. 

At least he's doing what he can to help the server, unlike the faggots whose autism takes hold of the majority of GFL populations. In this case I choose koni/kakarot over autism. Autism is why I'm less likely to frequent GFL now

4 hours ago, SwegBuster said:

Nah. They started denying everyone who said they'd enforce the rules. They would be too harsh or something.

1 hour ago, DUSTY said:

Nah. They started denying everyone who said they'd enforce the rules. They would be too harsh or something.

It's called "attracting new players". IMHO we don't need new cancer/autism, the old ones are bad enough