ShakaYourBooty

Lack of Admins in TTT Jihad 24/7 Minecraft (US)

OK, I was just on GFL 24/7 Minecraft TTT Jihad Server and my thoughts aren't the best. I know we are a small community and lacking right now in admins in (US) time(s) but this is just horrible.

1. I witnessed SEVERAL RDMs and could (unfortunately) do nothing about it. Multiple rule-breaking, Prop pushing and killing, and it was just havoc

2. I am not targeting admins so I won't say names, but there was only one admin when I got on and he was AFK most of the time. Shortly after another joined but did not help at all. (left just after they joined)

3. I clearly presented proof of an RDM I copied and pasted from the logs(got those admin instincts kicking in) the admins ignored me and showed no proffesional overseeing and LET the server get out of hand. I was shocked

Surely you can do something about this, the server manager @Violator or division managers or anything. Also I am extremely active and see this stuff happening all the time...

- ShakaYourBooty  [GFL Member] (soon to be administrator...)  + {garry's mod} TTT 24/7 MineCraft GFL Jihad Server Player

With HOLIDAY THEMED GMod {in-game} names.

If I do not act nice to you please feel free to PM me with your dilemmas I'm sure I can be of assistance.

583d87b8d1f1e934794430.gif

seems as if there's anything but a lack of admins.

doesn't mean they're active or good, but they have the rank

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by Zachmartus
26 minutes ago, Violator said:

Does someone want admin? :lenny:

Me look at my app. I swear I will be a good admin, I have tons of experience with running server.

Edited by Zachmartus

1 hour ago, ShakaYourBooty said:

1. I witnessed SEVERAL RDMs and could (unfortunately) do nothing about it. Multiple rule-breaking, Prop pushing and killing, and it was just havoc

Sounds like 12:00-9:00 AM.

We do not have "a lack" of admins/staff on TTT. We have the regular staff that come on often (around 20-ish admins out of 32 admins, some on more than others), they are usually on during the day, it is the school year, people need to attend school, study, and work, which takes up a lot of time.

And please take note that we do not get paid to do this, motivation shifts to things that will actually take us places in life, school and work. Which are more important than looking after people in a game.

I witnessed SEVERAL RDMs and could (unfortunately) do nothing about it.

Actually you can, not for every RDM, but for consistent, harassing/trolling/targeting, and Mass RDM you can always post a player report on the forums with screenshots of the reports and logs for evidence. Just post here: https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/40-ttt-us/

I clearly presented proof of an RDM I copied and pasted from the logs(got those admin instincts kicking in) the admins ignored me and showed no proffesional overseeing and LET the server get out of hand. I was shocked

Copy and pasting from the logs is not an acceptable way to provide proof of a RDM. As this is the most manipulable source out there, since there is no way of knowing if that information was altered or not. This is why we ask for screenshots of the report, and the logs, demos/recorded evidence if you can. (It's a must for the two types of screenshots)

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

4 hours ago, TheClassyBandit said:

Sounds like 12:00-9:00 AM.

You live in Manitoba, what time zone is that? It was nearly 3 o'clock EST for me so yeah that's about right. (I am homeschooled so I take my highschool courses at home so I can hop on the server every now and then, I get what you're saying.

4 hours ago, TheClassyBandit said:

And please take note that we do not get paid to do this, motivation shifts to things that will actually take us places in life, school and work. Which are more important than looking after people in a game.

Yes, I tried to emphasize that in me saying "I know we are a small community" Of course I definitely understand :D

Thanks for replying I appreciate your help :)

- ShakaYourBooty  [GFL Member] (soon to be administrator...)  + {garry's mod} TTT 24/7 MineCraft GFL Jihad Server Player

If I do not act nice to you please feel free to PM me with your dilemmas I'm sure I can be of assistance.

5 hours ago, Violator said:

Does someone want admin? :lenny:

I would definitely consider it. But I only joined GFL less than a month ago, maybe sometime soon though :D

4 hours ago, Zachmartus said:

Me look at my app. I swear I will be a good admin, I have tons of experience with running server.

I would recommend and support @Zachmartus He is a good player, mature, and fun to play with and I've never seen him break rules. If I was an admin I'd give him a +1

@Rcool64 Yeah go ahead and :locked: it up I got what I wanted :)

On 11/29/2016 at 10:32 PM, JerryHatTrick said:

The server typically is a good place to play, but only if there is at least 1 Admin present. If there isn't one on, well...

Typically, there are 1-4 during peak hours. Other times, it just depends.

I've yet to see an Admin who was paying attention let anything slide.

The Admin team is is a damned good one, IMO.

Yeah but those non-peak hours are usually when I'm on... and I've witnessed admins literally ignoring me, the only admin that hasn't blatantly ignore me has been HoxenShatteredRules (Kramp) and Chosen Bear

Blah, as Christmas is upon us. 

Put your big boy pants on

Make some reports

And wait

As stated there is usually an admin on at all times, and even an afk admin is an effective tool against rdm sometimes. If you want more admins on, why not add the admins on steam that way you can harass them at all hours of the day, it's what I do, and I'm an admin for the server, we devote alot of time to the server, more then most regulars will ever reach, but even we have a limit of how much bull shit you as players throw at us, it's like walking into a starving wolf pack with a fuckin steak suit on, and it's not easy on mental health (look at all the resignations we've been having) 

Do what the others said as well make player reports 

You have the ability to press F12 <- screen shot button, do that to the logs 

You also have access to !id (player name) insta copy players steam id

Easy peasy

Then go here, add the admins to a group chat. Then send screen shot and id of the reported player and we'll get around to it

Done

Achievements

On 30/11/2016 at 8:47 AM, ShakaYourBooty said:

I would definitely consider it. But I only joined GFL less than a month ago, maybe sometime soon though :D

I would recommend and support @Zachmartus He is a good player, mature, and fun to play with and I've never seen him break rules. If I was an admin I'd give him a +1

Consider applying? Boiii yo ass got DENIED when you applied:lenny:

Achievements

Posted  Edited by ShakaYourBooty
8 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

Consider applying? Boiii yo ass got DENIED when you applied:lenny:

Technically I "Self-Resigned"

Because I realized what a fuckin' mistake it was :lenny:

Edited by ShakaYourBooty