Kubnair

Have you ever been in a YouTube video?

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

So I thought a pretty cool way to know most of you guys would be to see you in youtube video wether just Mic or you it would be great seeing the people you meet every day on the forums in a youtube video. now it would be hypocritical of me to ask you guys to post your video and I don't so I'm posting this video let me give you guys context this is a YouTuber I play with quite often so he plays a variety of game modes so one of them is this were you give a yo mama joke and the live stream audience votes which one they liked the most this is cringy af i sound like I have down syndrome but i want to encourage you guys to post too no matter how cringy it is so here goes nothing 

btw I'm the first guy to give a joke dont mind my accent:kappa: 

NOW DONT LEAVE ME HANGING POST YOUR VIDEO DOWN BELOW:lenny:

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Posted  Edited by PastelKitty

Yeah, but they're horrible. I have them all deleted except one, which I can't remove because I can't seem to log onto the account it was made on. 

By the way, I'm obviously the female. This makes me cringe.

If only I could have edited it down to a lower time, but I thought at the time it was all funny, and it's not funny like at all. xD

Oh my god, I just rewatched this and my voice. I'm cringing. I was really loud too. Time to kms.

Edited by PastelKitty

Posted  Edited by Kubnair
12 minutes ago, PastelKitty said:

Yeah, but they're horrible. I have them all deleted except one, which I can't remove because I can't seem to log onto the account it was made on. 

By the way, I'm obviously the female. This makes me cringe.

If only I could have edited it down to a lower time, but I thought at the time it was all funny, and it's not funny like at all. xD

Lmao I found that video quite enjoyable  to watch goodjob you should make more xD !

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Oh my... this is truly the most embarrassing thing I will ever post on these forums. So, many moths ago, probably in march of 2016, I had two main groups of friends I would talk to and play with and this one group had a few people who were into making youtube videos. Being the person I am, I tend to pick random people to fake flirt with. The beginning of this video has one of those times in it... I cringe when I watch it every time. I am the girl with the bad mic quality and the bad laugh. I apologize in advance... 

@TicciToby Thanks for letting me use this video <3

Chaos

Posted  Edited by Frosty.Finnick

My old ass art which is very sloppy I may add,

was featured in his 1 mil video twice

at 8:14

Just keep watching for about 15 more seconds and you'll see my second art piece

Edited by Frosty.Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

I remember that I was in this one Minecraft Youtuber's video for like a split second at the end. You could see my face fit the whole screen for that split second. I can't remember his name though, and it was a long time ago.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Anyone remember the old Bashcraft videos Legend of Hobo from when Minecraft was starting to get big? I started working for Bashur as a set designer/builder/community adviser after the release of the first episode because I thought it was a cool project. The community was getting rather large, around 2 million strong with roughly 5k actively per day. Then I realized he was a money grabbing whore who decided to make the servers pay to play. Myself and another staff member strongly opposed the idea, while others were unsure. Long story short the majority of the community rejected it and the community became slowly died (RIP). Those of you who were fans of the series when it first came out, this is one of the reasons why the series came to such and abrupt end. 

Yeah, I used to have a YouTube channel where I posted terribly recorded videos of the most random things.... I have since deleted the account because of how bad it was. Anyways, yeah, I have been in a YouTube video.

• 4 months later...
32 minutes ago, BLAZE said:

Wait @Kubnair you play with swiftor? Is this a frequent thing or a one time thing?

Very frequent actually.  Not as much anymore since i've been busy with gfl and life but i used to be in all his videos for cod bo3 lol I still play with him these days whenever I get the chance.

Achievements

4 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

Very frequent actually.  Not as much anymore since i've been busy with gfl and life but i used to be in all his videos for cod bo3 lol I still play with him these days whenever I get the chance.

Are you friends with him?

Blaze_Signature.jpg.db8c44f321653a55430a4ec6311211ab.jpg

Ad Infinitum

-Oneshot

I like to attend random seminars, and sometimes I pop up in the videos.  I'm not sure how many of the other videos I pop up in given the many different drinks I can make as a Starbucks barista; that's also not the Associate Director for the ISS and I'm completely unaffiliated with anybody and any groups wherever this place is at and the other places I might go that I'm unaffiliated with too.

RlpdRXS.png

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Fx280

He's a streamer who had this thing that he would do during his streams which was the Oi dance. I'm the one with a black button up, camo pants, purple backpack, cowboy hat and bandanna with an axe. lol. I think I'm the only female.

Edited by Fx280