j4r3d

Admin Application - Jared

Name: Jared
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:188850520
Play-time: 59 Hours
Admin sponsor: 

Why do you want to become an admin?:  
I believe I am qualified to become an Admin because I can answer a majority of the questions players ask, prevent spam, hacking, foul language during game play, and all in all prevent any rule breaking what so ever. I read the chat 100% of the time during game play and have a quick and keen eye when it comes to rules that are being broken. Plus I have a great deal of knowledge about the game. You can say I'm a quick learner. My desire to be an Admin comes from my eagerness to help fellow players in need. I can put my knowledge and abilities to better use once and if I become an Admin.
I want to be become an Admin because I take my job seriously, and doing my job comes first. The sight of one hacker and I immediately gather evidence and put a stop to it. I keep my OBS or Dxtory open whenever I play on GFL Jailbreak. GFL is more of a server to me, it's a community, I love meeting new friends and having fun with everyone, rule breakers can just ruin the fun. I am a good spirited player who helps every player possible. I may be immature sometimes, but I will never go as far as being rude or mingy directly to a player. Being an Admin will help me keep the chat in-game controlled and have a well rounded atmosphere. I will try my best to reduce the amount of spammers, hackers, advertisers and just rule breakers in general. I am able to play whenever needed. I can stay on during the weekend for however long. During a school day I will head to sleep around 12:30 AM which means, I can play from 2:30 PM to anywhere around 11:30 on school nights. I would devote my Counter-Strike "playing hours" to GFL, I may be off here and there for dinner and such, however, I can play for a long amount of time, as stated. I know my past will most likely ruin my chances, I would love another chance and am trying to better myself as a person. 
Why should we accept you?:  I believe you should accept me because I am trying to better myself as a person. I want to help make the server a better place once step at a time. Being an admin I can help out way more. I use up most of my free time on GFL Jailbreak and I'm very active. I messed up in the past and most people dislike me for this reason but I can show the community I can change. I can add any player on steam so if anyone needs an admin on I'll jump right on the server. 
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc):
Discord: j4r3d#1584
Snapchat: trixsu

Posted  Edited by Darkling

Please view the requirements list and make sure that you have everything filled

Edited by Darkling

Achievements

It's going to be a -1 from me.

Positives:

You have a decent play-time

You know how to play CT

Things you can improve on:

Get to know the Jailbreak community better

Get involved within the wider GFL

You haven't actually submitted a player report in the report forums.

Negatives:

Often disrespectful to admins

No admin sponsor

Breaks rules constantly

You've had several player reports filed against you

You've been banned from the server once before, and I think you should give it some time before applying for admin

You're known on the server for being a troll and a rule-breaker

No strong relationships with any admins on the server

Achievements

No sponsor = No Admin

You can write the whole bible in the reasons but if you don't have an admin to sponsor you, you will not get accepted.

yeah.gif

2 hours ago, nocheat said:

This bro didn't even get a sponsor before applying kek.

I'm interested who's gonna be the first one to lock this thread. 

Please do not write in admin app if you are not an admin, thanks.