Svide

Banned for joining in for the last slot

I used to play the zombie escape server on CS:GO months ago. So I decided to join again to pass the time after a long time to figure out as I'm downloading the mods to the server Im about to join, my ass got banned for not god damn reason at all. I don't talk to anyone nor do I know anyone. I just play the game and listen to music. Nice to see GFL has some Ban Happy admins that just like randomly ban players out of the blue (However I think it was because I joined the last slot and one the admins just decided to ban me instead of kick me so one of "His" friends can join in at the last slot.

I already Tried to appeal this ban a couple weeks ago and to still found I'm still banned for no reason pisses me off. Please, I would like to get back on to the server. 

Looks like you were banned on GMOD, HERE, bans from other GFL Servers carry over to all servers. I do see your ban protest though so I will forward it to someone from our GMOD division. As a side note don't just assume reasons why the admin banned you it makes your appeal informal and less likely to get a good response.

Achievements

4 minutes ago, Deltacommander said:

Looks like you were banned on GMOD, HERE, bans from other GFL Servers carry over to all servers. I do see your ban protest though so I will forward it to someone from our GMOD division. As a side note don't just assume reasons why the admin banned you it makes your appeal informal and less likely to get a good response.

That's strange, I don't ever remember being banned from a Gmod server beside CW: HL2 rp server(s). I hardly ever Played TTT. But the reason on the ban doesn't make jack shit sense. 

First of all you did not get banned for no reason. Our anticheat system saw you cheating as seen here https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A67223323&Submit=Search There is no reason for you to ever execute a lua file on a server unless you are trying to cheat. Would you like to explain this?

I9MhKK5.png

Posted  Edited by Svide
4 minutes ago, Violator said:

First of all you did not get banned for no reason. Our anticheat system saw you cheating as seen here https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A67223323&Submit=Search There is no reason for you to ever execute a lua file on a server unless you are trying to cheat. Would you like to explain this?

Why the hell would I cheat in having a chance of being VAC banned for some stupid TTT server, A gamemode that I don't ever play. Maybe, it was some custom LUA script to help spawn monsters at certain time of the events we have for damn mod I installed back then to help code the S.T.A.L.K.E.R CW: HL2RP server. Other than that I have no damn idea.

Edited by Svide

12 minutes ago, Svide said:

Why the hell would I cheat in having a chance of being VAC banned for some stupid TTT server, A gamemode that I don't ever play. Maybe, it was some custom LUA script to help spawn monsters at certain time of the events we have for damn mod I installed back then to help code the S.T.A.L.K.E.R CW: HL2RP server. Other than that I have no damn idea.

Mate you were using decon.lua a known hacking script.

I9MhKK5.png

Posted  Edited by Svide
5 minutes ago, Violator said:

Mate you were using decon.lua a known hacking script.

Whatever floats your boat. I already told you what it could have been also, that lua wasn't intent for "cheating". Just whatever, Go ahead and delete this account on this website. I have no need for it anymore. I only came here to discuss why I was banned on the zombie server, only to find out I was "Cheating" on a different server months ago.

Edited by Svide

1 minute ago, Svide said:

Whatever floats your boat. I already told you what it could have been also, that lua wasn't intent for "cheating". Just whatever, Go ahead and delete this account on this website. I have no need for it anymore. I only came here to discuss this matter.

[2015-09-19 05:45:43] !!! DETECTION !!!: Console Variable Manipulation: sv_allowcslua mismatch (1 on client, 0 on server)
[2015-09-19 05:45:43] !!! DETECTION !!!: Clientside Lua Execution: Cannot verify input.IsKeyDown call stack entry: Foreign lua source: lua/defcon.lua

It is all in the logs mate. Quit your bs.

I9MhKK5.png

Posted  Edited by Svide
3 minutes ago, Violator said:

[2015-09-19 05:45:43] !!! DETECTION !!!: Console Variable Manipulation: sv_allowcslua mismatch (1 on client, 0 on server)
[2015-09-19 05:45:43] !!! DETECTION !!!: Clientside Lua Execution: Cannot verify input.IsKeyDown call stack entry: Foreign lua source: lua/defcon.lua

Yes, "MY" BS The Lua was still active when I joined the server when I was taking a break from the Stalker server. My bad? Anways, I'm logging out. I was just hoping I could play the server. You can delete this account if you want now.

Edited by Svide

6 minutes ago, Violator said:

I love how you handle things like this @Violator

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

1 minute ago, Violator said:

:happytree:

Hell yeah, love Happytree :happytree:

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :)