Jump to content
  • Introducing the Hall of Fame


    queue
     Share

    Hall of Fame:

    Hello. Today, I am pleased to announce GFL's Official Hall of Fame. I made it long ago but finally have put it to use. This will be an exclusive badge of honor given to appreciated individuals who have contributed a great deal to GFL in their time within the community. For our first inductees, we will be giving the badge to @Cypher, @X2D, @Kim, and @nick027nd. Each of the individuals met the following guidelines:

     

    • Made extensive contributions to GFL
    • Been with GFL for a long period of time (1+ years)
    • Retired staff and/or had a major leadership role (i.e. team leader)
    • Generally liked by many within GFL

     

     

    As an honorable mention, That One Guy would have also been inducted. However, he does not have a forum account. If he does make one, he will then be added.

     

    If anyone who receives the badge does not have permanent VIP already, they will receive it upon being awarded Hall of Fame.

     

    5903c40668392_HallofFame.png.b3f09a8404f3b03609e901c8bac705d4.png

     

    Since this was the first batch of people, we added four people at once but it is planned for the future to only add one or two people at a time between large time intervals since it is supposed to be a very rare badge to have. If you have anyone else who meets the above requirements (still open to change), comment below or contact a staff member. There is a possibility we could add them the next time we plan on inducting a new member.

     

    HALL OF FAME LIST

     

     Share


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    This sounds amazing!

    Can't wait to be there :lenny: 

     

    This reminds me of something a different community (Runescape one) used to have, we awarded players that contributed a lot the "Veteran" Rank, and they had small perks throughout the forums, etc.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 minute ago, Bae said:

    You will get a trash of fame. No worries 

    You will get killer of fame 

     

     

     

    Edit: never mind you failed

    Edited by Johaw
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 minute ago, Johaw said:

    You will get killer of fame 

     

     

     

    Edit: never mind you failed

    :lenny:

     

     

     

    Anyways, keeping on topic. Does echo get one?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    5 minutes ago, Syrus said:

    Wouldn't it be hall of trash?

    No. Because that's for you guys for grammar nazi. I chose it the way it is because I did a switcharoo to make it sound nice. And it is a thing, it's usually directed toward a ethnicity. For example, White Trash of Fame. So no, I was not wrong.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Well guys I'm here to claim my hall of fame.

    My memes have helped this community get through really hard times. So I am pleased to announce that I will be accepting my badge tyvm.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Just now, Benroyjam said:

    Looks like I'm not getting one.

    I will have to freaking slap you. Real hard. Ben, you've done so fucking much for GFL, I couldn't list it all in one post. Legit, you're really kind and easy going with EVERYONE and you fit in all of the requirements:

    • Made extensive contributions to GFL - Check mark symbol
    • Been with GFL for a long period of time (1+ years) - Check mark symbol
    • Retired staff and/or had a major leadership role (i.e. team leader) - You're leader of the Runescape Sub-Division, so that counts! Check mark symbol
    • Generally liked by many within GFL Check mark symbol

    What else there is to say?!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    4 minutes ago, LegendaryFluff said:

     

    Should be only for retired staff.

     

    Mate this isn't just the retired staff, there's a separate badge for that. This should be for anyone and everyone who meets these reqs.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    5 minutes ago, Leks said:

    I will have to freaking slap you. Real hard. Ben, you've done so fucking much for GFL, I couldn't list it all in one post. Legit, you're really kind and easy going with EVERYONE and you fit in all of the requirements:

    • Made extensive contributions to GFL - Check mark symbol
    • Been with GFL for a long period of time (1+ years) - Check mark symbol
    • Retired staff and/or had a major leadership role (i.e. team leader) - You're leader of the Runescape Sub-Division, so that counts! Check mark symbol
    • Generally liked by many within GFL Check mark symbol

    What else there is to say?!

    If we go off ranks currently held then why wouldn't Roy be in there? 

    Retired staff only is a good baseline. Like @LegendaryFluff also stated.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2 minutes ago, Winter said:

    Mate this isn't just the retired staff, there's a separate badge for that. This should be for anyone and everyone who meets these reqs.

     

    It was just my opinion

     

     

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Just now, LegendaryFluff said:

     

    It was just my opinion

     

     

     

    I understand, and it's good to start by including all the retired staff that contributed to GFL. I heartily believe that. However in the long run it should be for all who meet the reqs.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites




    Guest
    This is now closed for further comments

×
×
  • Create New...