Finnick

More Emoticon Suggestions

Posted  Edited by Finnick - Edit Reason: hahayes

XOdi9af.png:fuckface:

NwT40go.png :chikon:

MPzBYrj.png:yumyum:

JjT5b2Y.png:feelssad:

T2OuZnT.png:feelsgood:  or just replace these basic fucking emoticons: :thumbsup::thumbsdown:

l o l

edit- just taggin some higher ups I guess @RickGrimesTM @Roy @Winter 

Edited by Finnick
hahayes

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

16 minutes ago, Finnick said:

XOdi9af.png:fuckface:

NwT40go.png :chikon:

MPzBYrj.png:yumyum:

JjT5b2Y.png:feelssad:

T2OuZnT.png:feelsgood:

l o l

We usually add emoticons  based on people who influenced the community. I had this explained to me when I said add a raccoon emote since I'm a raccoon

jinnd1.png

13 minutes ago, Riggs said:

We usually add emoticons  based on people who influenced the community. I had this explained to me when I said add a raccoon emote since I'm a raccoon

yes because :bed: was such an influence

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb
2 hours ago, Riggs said:

That's a joke.

:banana: <-- I think this is an inside joke, yet it was put as a public emoticon. 

:hahayes: And no offense, but you've had no impact on this community (yet). I'm not sure why there was an emoticon relating to you, especially since you're new. If higher ups are giving away free emoticons to people, then I want a :bomb: , and then everyone else would want their own.

And of course, :bed: is a pointless emoticon, not sure why that's here. 

:uboa: <--Looks like undertale (Not positive.) Big fan of the game, but the emoticon can go. 

:yoru::asa::ageha:  :reisen:And these are just garbage. They're rarely used. And for the most obvious reason, they're weebish. 

:gary: <--- I MIGHT have seen this one maybe once. 

:sake::madamada::boop::widow: For overwatch players. These *might* have been funny at first, they're rarely used now and aren't funny. Trash these too pls.

:duck: <----Well...I'll stay neutral on this since so many people obviously love harry, and this is in honor of his chatbox ban. rekt lel 

Everything else should stay. If we purge all these (or at least most of them) then we can have more room for fresh and funnier emotes. 

Finnick's emotes are 8/10, pls add 

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by transperodan

hey guys nicole here and I'm here to talk about :dan: LPepY2u.png.1a3d8c8fcdda8bdb0a7449c668fc4437.png

31 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

That's a joke.

:banana: <-- I think this is an inside joke, yet it was put as a public emoticon. 

:hahayes: And no offense, but you've had no impact on this community (yet). I'm not sure why there was an emoticon relating to you, especially since you're new. If higher ups are giving away free emoticons to people, then I want a :bomb: , and then everyone else would want their own.

And of course, :bed: is a pointless emoticon, not sure why that's here. 

:uboa: <--Looks like undertale (Not positive.) Big fan of the game, but the emoticon can go. 

:yoru::asa::ageha:  :reisen:And these are just garbage. They're rarely used. And for the most obvious reason, they're weebish. 

:gary: <--- I MIGHT have seen this one maybe once. 

:sake::madamada::boop::widow: For overwatch players. These *might* have been funny at first, they're rarely used now and aren't funny. Trash these too pls.

:duck: <----Well...I'll stay neutral on this since so many people obviously love harry, and this is in honor of his chatbox ban. rekt lel 

Everything else should stay. If we purge all these (or at least most of them) then we can have more room for fresh and funnier emotes. 

Finnick's emotes are 8/10, pls add 

@JerryBomb I was unaware that emoticons took up lots of space can you explain what you mean by that?

if this is about not seeing all the emoticons click the custom tab 379673179477639168.png.d6741bbd2148217cfcc6db6f69b0218c.png there's a custom tab? ya right here c1c47b6c11483af147b0cad5c3ac4a0e.png down arrow top right click custom ez.

fyi something tells me that people want this emoticon db822b1899acd69aa789bc072d2a79ab.png

Not sure what tells me but I think it might have to do with the likes :L

Edited by transperodan

Achievements

10 minutes ago, transperodan said:

@JerryBomb I was unaware that emoticons took up lots of space can you explain what you mean by that?

I know how to make my way around the site, my dude. No need for a tutorial. 

If there are emoticons that nobody uses, why have them on the site? Get rid of them :shrug: 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by transperodan
29 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

I know how to make my way around the site, my dude. No need for a tutorial. 

If there are emoticons that nobody uses, why have them on the site? Get rid of them :shrug: 

last time I checked they are used and there is no plus in getting rid of them other then saving 500 kb of space if we are lucky that would be a lot for emoticons btw so ask yourself do we really need to save 500 kb space max? what do we even get out of getting rid of some emotes for people to use? if you are a sick person and enjoy people having less emotes and get off to that I guess that's a plus but hey what ever you're into right? these pics are 50x50 max my pics taken off my phone tend to be high res pics my tablet that I upload my pictures from http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/tablets/samsung-galaxy-tab-s2-1301778/review/4 so thats what atleast 1440p pics? after being compressed here is a pic to show you how much a 1080x1440 pic should take up space wise 20171121_235628.thumb.jpg.62df64d770fcb69918d29c66943ecf64.jpg

as you can see here d725c7af2f91760ca529784ce9f83828.png the file size of a 1440x1080 pic is only 367 kb so what space are we even gonna save for 50x50 pics let alone 8x8 which is what I believe emoticons should be in 8x8 which is why my dan emoticon is very small it was made for ts3 in mind if you where wondering.

so I downloaded the largest emoticon to see how much space it takes up and well here are the results along with how much an 8x8 emoticon takes up c15cfe98abedae3c8368f87602050af0.pngd1d2a1492f220c95ed2de09cdd226b39.png

now you can also see how large that wutface is and it's pretty big tbh also not to mention a 8x8 emoticon is less then a kb aka it's 810 bytes so what space are we even saving?

57b3aa6144941_ReisenBox.png

Edited by transperodan

Achievements

If we're going to post more emoticon suggestions, I may as well as give this a try - I won't mind if this emoticon will get rejected - at least it's in public discord.

:bendab: bendab-resized2.png

76561198043643390.png

While we're having this all important discussion on emojis, should we start asking people to pay GFLbux for custom emojis?

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

2 hours ago, JerryBomb said:

:hahayes: And no offense, but you've had no impact on this community (yet). I'm not sure why there was an emoticon relating to you.

What did he ever do to you? :(

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb - Edit Reason: emoticon* not emotion lol
13 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

What did he ever do to you? :(

Nothing? That probably did seem insensitive, I'm sorry @Riggs

What I was saying there was I was surprised there was an emoticon created on the spot for someone who had joined very recently. If it can be created for him, why not Finnick? (Who had been in GFL for a frickin long time, and to be honest, has better emoticon suggestions)

Edited by JerryBomb
emoticon* not emotion lol

That's it.

Achievements