Bae

Goodbye

2 minutes ago, Bae said:

I am completely stressed to the point that I am honestly not going to give any damn anymore. 

Good bye GFL.

Whats up with all these resignations?!?!?!?!

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Seeya later, alligator. It was really nice knowing you even though I didn't know you that well.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

Posted  Edited by LoneSniperSkeleton
17 minutes ago, Bae said:

I am completely stressed to the point that I am honestly not going to give any damn anymore. 

Good bye GFL.

Wait what.

Oh well, its sad to lose so many people in just one week, maybe, I shall be the last one of my original squad left standing? The again spazzin will prob hold up a good fight.

In case you ever see this I just wanted to let you know, even on the days I was annoyed, the ones I pushed you away, I never met any of it, and truly enjoyed when I saw your name appear on the server, while I may not be the fun little 12 y/o I was when we first met, my type of humor and fun has changer, from being an innocent lil boi, to being a sarcastic shit.

And despite all the times we didn't talk for months, when I saw you re join, I always had the same basic feeling of "Oh hey, derpy's on, derpy's cool" and some days it was even greater then that.

Truly, and hopefully not for the last time

Goodbye, and with Love.

Lone.

P.S. my your perverted dream of me live on for ever.

Edited by LoneSniperSkeleton

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png

Oh, my lovely Bae. It saddens me the way all of this unfolded, and it truly breaks my heart to see you completely remove yourself from GFL, but I understand. Try to ease up and relax, and not being involved in GFL will help. 

I do hope you change your mind and come back once you aren't stressed as much as you are now. 

With a sad heart,

Rose.

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

Posted  Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

Wait a minute. @Bae Hold tf on. Who the hell gave you permission to leave. Don't leave yet. U never gave me my fried chicken... u better not delete me off steam I got ur message but can't find the shit...

Edited by IAmSuperFineMan

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by VOLKNER
1 minute ago, Aireesan said:

yeah, it'd be nice if the color was removed as they no longer hold a position in the community. it's been confusing for me.

On 1/22/2018 at 2:53 PM, TheUndeadScout said:

I'm confused, if they had left why are they still purple, and never got to play with you, so I won't judge from the hostility

It will take away the name color when the VIP expires

Edited by VOLKNER

jinnd1.png